Precision Financial Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Precision Financial

jon.curtis@precisionfinancial.co.uk

5th FloorWest Glamorgan HouseOrchard Street

How would you rate Precision Financial ?

"Good annual review call with Les, nice to see everything is on track my pension."
"Very informative meeting with Carl, good understanding of my options. Thanks"
"Unable to assess yet because not yet carried out."
"It was a first meeting very professional open & honest."
"Had a very relaxed review, all my concerns taken into account fully. Felt fully listened to. No hard sell of anything or any products completely unbiased"
"Carl was the key reason. Very friendly, open, knowledgeable and informative."
"Confident presentation and punctual. Difficult to precisely appraise as its the first experience, but felt as though all information professionally covered and confident of a positive outcome beneficial to both parties. Chris WestonChris Weston"
"Very good advice and explanation of the latest legislation. Comprenensive and easy to understand."
"My advisor carl was very knowledgeable about what would be right for me with regards to my pension. He did not come across pushy and was honest about costs and how I could make payments. Before the review I was unsure about continuing with the service but I'm now combining my existing pensions with Precision."
"In researching pension services for my business I found Precision to be the most professional, and knowledgable of all the providers I spoke with. I think and hope they are one of the schemes that help get you the best return on the investment in your pension. Well worth speaking to in the process when looking at a pension scheme for your business/self"
"My last review spoke of problems with my pension drawdown. Since this time I have received much help from Mr Sidhu who has been absolutely marvelous with ongoing help and detailed explanation of my case.I now feel the need to totally retract my original comments and am more than happy with the service provided by precision.I would also like to mention that the financial advisor (Pany Christoe) was absolutely great throughout my drawdown. Such a nice chap who explained every step of the process and was super efficient.MANY THANKS PANY !"
"Good pension review, I decided not to transfer but the adviser was great and left me much more informed about my future saving requirements."
"precision handled my pension drawdown very badly. I emailed the office making complaint and asking for some questions to be answered and received NO REPLY. I am totally disgusted with the service given and intend to take the matter further. The financial advisor they supplied was extremely good but it seemed that the rest of them didn`t have a clue what they were doing. The pace in which they handled my work was so slow. This cost me a lot more in taxes in a different financial year and severely reduced my lump sum."
Dear Mr Hart,

I was disappointed to read about your experience with Precision Financial; however, I understand that the problem has now been addressed offline by one of our Directors, who is assisting you in this matter.

Kind regards,
Tracy
"Andrew was a nice guy"
"The gentleman was very precise and clear."
"Very informative thanks"
"Old school approach with no pressure. Friendly ,personal and informative ."
"Great pension switch"
"Andy put me in the right direction with my pensions."
"After an hours chat with a friendly adviser (in the comfort of my own home), I am now left feeling better informed about my pension."
Precision Financial is rated 4.43 based on 40 reviews