Precis Petite Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Precis Petite
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Precis Petite made you happy

"Never again. I ordered a dress on-line - hadn't received it after 7 days - checked and found order had been cancelled(?) by who?? Many, many telephone calls later after hanging on the line listening to horrible music, for at least 7-10 minutes I have received my money back on my credit card. I can't fault the customer service girls who dealt with my complaint, they were all, and I think I spoke to most of them, very helpful, although the manager never did phone me back...I would never, ever order from their website again. The dress I ordered was according to their website still available but I couldn't risk the idea of finding there was something not right with it so decided to cancel the order- although apparently already cancelled!! My one star rating is only for the polite way the customer services dealt with my query. Otherwise I wouldn't have given any stars."
Are you Precis Petite? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Precis Petite receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Do not buy from this company they are in administration. For eight weeks I have been trying to get my money refunded for goods that were sent back. They ignore emails and no one answers the phone, it’s disgusting BEWARE!!!!!!!"
"Going to a wedding so bought 3 dresses Returned 2 Hermes tracking last entry say “on way back to supplier” that was early a month ago Last Monday did get through to customer services who told me that Hermes told them to refund money Nearly 5 days later still no refund over (£100 ) Phones now remain unanswered I think they have gone completely bust Referred it to my credit card Will try Hermes next"
"Retuned trousers as they were too big. 4 weeks later no refund, they do not answer emails or pick up phone. Have never dealt with a company like this before horrendous. I want my money back and will take action, it’s not there money to keep."
"Item arrived quickly but when I returned the item via courier no conformation it had been received and still waiting for a refund."
"They have the worst customer service - they don't pick up phone calls or respond to emails. I returned an item a month ago and have not received a refund confirmation. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE unless you plan on keeping what you don't want."
"Item arrived very, very quickly and as described."
"Arrived very well packaged within time frame. Price matched the same as in store at House of Fraser."
Precis Petite is rated 2.25 based on 8 reviews