PreciousLittleOne Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend PreciousLittleOne

How would you rate PreciousLittleOne?

"Fast delivery. Constantly updated order status. Like!"
"This is my experience with this company so far, almost 2 months after taking my £700 they still have not fulfilled all my order. Customer service terrible, don’t seem to understand simple English, only given them one star because you can’t give no stars. Below is a timeline of our communications. I will keep posting this list as I update it until I get my stuff. 1. 8th January, placed order on 7/10 days delivery, credit card charged immediately £700 2. 19th January, sent chase email as goods now overdue. 3. 22nd January, received email saying despatch today 4. 24th January, received email, delivery now 2nd of March 5. 24th January, received email, delivery now 9th of February 6. 12th February, sent chase email as goods still not received 7. 13th February, received email saying part despatch is possible. 8. 13th February, sent email asking for part despatch to be sent on the 16th. I did this as I knew someone would be there to sign on the next working day, the 19th. 9. 14th February, received email saying despatched today, two days earlier than I requested. 10. 15th February Delivery made, no one to sign, carrier left items in unlocked porch, one box of three missing so no carrycot. 11. 15th February, sent email explaining one box is missing. 12. 16th February, received email that made no sense whatsoever and said nothing. 13. 16th February, sent email saying again that the carrycot is missing. 14. 17th February, no reply so sent email explaining AGAIN that carrycot is missing. 15. 19th February, received email apologizing and asking for photos of items received. 16. 19th February, sent email with all the photos requested. 17. 21st February, received email saying goods delivered to and signed for by neighbours. 18. 21st February, sent email explaining we had been round the neighbours, no one knew anything and in fact goods had been left in our unlocked porch. 19. 21st February, 6 hours later, no reply, sent further email asking where carrycot is, no reply as of 15.26 20. 21st February, 15.37, sent email to customer services director enclosing above list items 1 to 19. 21. 22nd February, sent email to customer service with copy to Nicola Lloyd, director asking where carrycot is. 22. 22nd February, received email saying “re-ordered carrycot, delivery sometime in February, can’t say when, will despatch as soon as received”. 23. 23rd February, received email saying, your order will now be despatched 16.03.2018. 24. 2nd March, sent email chasing the carry cot which was promised for last month but has not yet been received. 25. 2nd March, received reply email, not answering my question. 26. 2nd March, sent email re-asking the unanswered question. CC Nicola Lloyd, Director."
"Choice is great and delivery very efficient. Product information good for larger items"
"Fast delivery. Constant updates ."
PreciousLittleOne is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews