Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

sales@pramcentre.co.uk

Glasgow Pram Centre25 - 29 McFarlane Street

Tell us how Pramcentre.co.uk made you happy
We bought our pram and car seat from the Glasgow Pram Centre this weekend. Our sales assistant Amy was amazing; she gave us lots of advice and help while picking and even allowed us to take all the pram bits out to try in the car! Can’t say much for the aftercare as our order is not due until October but I’m hoping our experience in store will reflect this!
Ordered my nursery furniture at the baby show in Glasgow. I phoned them to arrange a date when I was ready for delivery, which they said was fine to do, no hassles. Which was within 2 weeks time. They called to comfirm a date. Then called the day before to let me know if it was going to be an Am or Pm Absolutely no problem- they came at 1.21pm - flat pack boxes straight upstairs and away - all done in 10 mins max. Easy, no issues, would recommend to anyone x
Ordered our Nursery furniture from the pram centre. Staff were helpful and friendly and changed delivery date for us so we can be super organised for our wee one. (Order number:43450)
Ordered our pram, nursery furniture and snuzpod from the pram centre. On every visit (we made a few) to the pram centre the staff were friendly and knowledgable and nothing was too much bother. Everything was delivered on time and the nursery furniture was taken upstairs for us which was a massive help. Wouldn’t hesitate to use Glasgow pram centre again in the future and will be recommending it to my friends/family.
Really good range of product and the staff in the chat helped with all my questions (i ordered online) fast delivery a few problems with dpd but nothing to do with this company and they helped me chase them up and get it all sorted will defo be use them again and you should aswell!
Amazing choice of product and staff pretty friendly and seemed genuinely interested in you But i feel sorry for them as they are totally and utterly let down by theafter sales provided Had a delay on the pram by 3 weeks and had ordered furniture in February and only just about to get it delivered this week (End of july) this 6 weeks after baby born and he was 2 weeks late so a shocking length of time to wait for furniture They have quoted a number of delivery dates that ultimately were away off I think there is a massive training need on quoting lead times on products as they are way off every time We have tried to be patient as it's not the staff fault im sure tgey are trying tgere best but have been left deeply unhappy at the service in the end and highly unlikely we would recommend the pram centre to anyone until the company changes it's delivery services
Visited the pram centre on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July looking at prams/pushchairs/car seats and crib/moses basket plus other accessories. Lisa was excellent in helping choosing everything. She was very knowledgeable, efficient and went the extra mile along with being very patient with us and our decision making (or lack off)!! We were interested in a number of prams and Lisa gave us a demo on them all and she was really helpful in explaining how the prams worked and what different features each of them had (along with the weight of each which was important to us). Lisa ensured that our eventual preferred pram fitted into the boot of our cars along with providing a demonstration on how to fit the isofix base for the car seat along with the car seat itself. Lisa was also very helpful and knowledgeable with our search for a crib/moses basket and other accessories. After mulling over things on the Saturday night we returned on the Sunday to make our purchases. Again Lisa was excellent and helped us with the sale. Overall we had a fantastic experience and top service even though the shop was extremely busy both days. We would like to thank Lisa for all her assistance and guidance. Sales order number: 47503
Had my furniture delivered and built up last week from two men Shaun and Ian , service was great very quick , furniture looks brilliant up they also took all rubbish away and offered to hoover any loose mess away will definitely recommend this service and company ! Thanks again pram centre ! Furniture set and pram are both brilliant ! Order number 42653
Shaun telephoned myself prior to delivery to notify of time which is always helpful to make sure someone is available in the house. Both Shaun and Matthew were extremely helpful delivering the furniture carefully upstairs and thoughtful of asking for a towel so baby’s bedroom wall wouldn’t be marked. 5 star service :) Also pram centre held onto the furniture at my request. Def recommend this place
Have been waiting 6 weeks for my car seat to come and was not informed at any point as to what was going on. I had to phone them to find out that the colour I wanted wasn’t in stock which wouldn’t have bothered me as at this point I would have taken any colour! Very rude staff on the phone also. Very upsetting experience as they never felt the need to inform me at any point of the delays. Please avoid this place!
On arrival at the Glasgow Pram Centre (GPC), we were greeted by Amy who said she would help us with choosing prams and isofix car seats. We came in with 4 different prams we were interested to demo. Amy was really helpful in explaining how the prams worked and what features separated one from the others etc. Eventually we made our choice and then started to look at car seats. Again, Amy was very knowledgable and guided us through different seats and how they differ etc. After we left for a spot of lunch to mull things over, we went back to make our purchases. Amy helped us with the sale and also told us about TAMBA discount which we are members of and didn't realise we could use it at GPC. All in all a fantastic experience and top service in what is a very busy showroom. Order Number - 47344
Everyone is really friendly and always happy to help.
The delivery arrived on time and the driver, Shaun was very helpful, carrying the packages upstairs for me. Ordered the Franklin changing table and cot which worked out cheaper than the brand's own store so very happy with the value for money. The delivery took over a month as it was being held in the warehouse at my request.
Order number 46875 The pramcentre are knowledgable, helpful and reasonably priced. I have been in to look at furniture, peaks and mattresses. So far have bought our mattress from here but we’ll definitely be back to get our pram!
We have been in twice to look at cot bed mattresses and the member of staff who helped us both times was really helpful and knowledgable. When we went back to order the mattress it was done quickly and efficiently. We were also asked how quickly we needed it so that we would definitely have it on time.
Brilliant shop. Everything you could possibly need for a new baby or like us twins. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble. Thought it was the mum that got baby brain not the nana as I thought I had ordered two black car seats for myself but ordered the blue ones instead which I didn't realise till I was going to fit them in my car and the blue definitely didn't really go with my car. No problem. Phoned up and was told I could exchange. I took them back this morning and they were exchanged to the black ones. Thank you Pram Centre Glasgow. We definitely will be back.
Order number c922138. Shaun and Graham came to deliver and assemble my nursery furniture today and they did an excellent job! The furniture is beautiful and they were very pleasant to speak to too! Thanks again! Will be recommending pram centre!
Very poor customer service , they lie to you had me waiting a month for a changing bag to then tell me they don’t have it in.Cancelled my order and asked for full refund what they said would take up to 3-5 working days still no refund over 10 days later not got back to my email would not recommend this company atal and would rate 0 stars.
Very informative Customer Service. Received emails pertaining to order, despatch, and arrival of goods. .
Would never go back ordered a pram and moses basket to be phoned and told they couldnt get the pram eventually picked a new one.phoned on date to pick it up to be told they couldnt get the moses basket we wanted.went into shop picked a new moses basket and picked up pram.went home built pram some of it missing.phoned shop to be told you sure its missing.after the lady goes to check she tells us yes there is a box here for you.go back into store to be told no box here for you.she eventually goes and checks and finds the box that was meant for us.in all that not one appology for any of it.would never recomend it to anyone.
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 2,477 reviews