PPC Protect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PPC Protect
"Very easy set up and great help from the support team. Very happy!"
Ava Miller
Verified Buyer
"Simply amazing and stopped our click fraud almost instantly. Really happy and would definitely recommend!"
Audrey Wallace
Verified Buyer
"We manage several large AdWords accounts through PPC Protect and have seen some great results after starting the software. Our savings are significant and our clients are very happy!"
Tim Hoffman
Verified Buyer
"Easily the best click fraud prevention software we've used. Support are fantastic too."
"Brilliant bit of kit, stops all our competitors clicking our ads and is saving us a fortune!"
"Good solid platform that helps improve the ROI on our AdWords account. Very happy with the support we have received too, always nice and quick to respond."
"Best anti-click fraud software we've used, by far."
"Support is fantastic and always happy to help with any questions. Software works great."
"Bit different to some of the other click fraud platforms we found. As a very large AdWords advertiser we needed something that could handle our huge number of clicks & traffic. PPC Protect was the only platform that could easily handle this. Definitely built more for enterprise customers than anything else we've tried. Haven't tried it on smaller accounts yet but extremely impressed so far."
"easy to install. good support. 10/10."
"Easily the best click fraud solution we've found. We use it across all our agency clients now and find the savings are substantial."
"Amazing. Never run adwords campaigns without it now."
"Excellent technical support team who helped us integrate PPC Protect with our other 3rd party tracking solutions that we run, which no other platforms seemed to be able to accommodate. I would recommend PPC Protect highly - the cost is higher than some other providers but the quality of service speaks for itself."
"Does what it says on the tin. Stops fraud and saves me money. Very happy."
"After trying many other click fraud protection platforms I can confidently say PPC Protect are definitely the best. We find they block more fraud than the others we've tried and they detect it quicker too. UK based support is great for us, but it does finish at 5pm UK time so maybe a little awkward if you're in the USA/Australia like some of my clients are, but they always reply within a few hours at most."
Christopher Q
Verified Buyer
"I had only just found out click fraud can be a problem in ppc so thought I would try the 30 day trial. Very impressed! Saving quite a lot of money already and I'm noticing a lot more leads and enquiries across all my sites."
"We use PPC Protect on all our clients Adwords accounts and find it extremely useful and valuable. Our clients can see exactly how much click fraud we are protecting them from, which is a great addition to our reports. Overall the best click fraud protection service that we have tried"
"our industry (locksmiths) are well known for click fraud and PPC Protect works really well for us. We find we have more money to spend on our ads now vs before using ppc protect and our cost per conversion is significantly lower"
Caroline B
Verified Buyer
"Amazing platform. Found way more fraud than any others we had tried across display and search campaigns. Great support team too who are always quick and helpful with answers to any questions."
"PPC Protect have detected my competitor attempts to click on my ads and blocked it. I have no idea how, but they have reduced my budget spend by 17% and as a result of that, I could invest more in adwords and increase my ROI."
PPC Protect is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews