PPC Protect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PPC Protect
"Easily the best click fraud solution we've found. We use it across all our agency clients now and find the savings are substantial."
"Amazing. Never run adwords campaigns without it now."
"Excellent technical support team who helped us integrate PPC Protect with our other 3rd party tracking solutions that we run, which no other platforms seemed to be able to accommodate. I would recommend PPC Protect highly - the cost is higher than some other providers but the quality of service speaks for itself."
"Does what it says on the tin. Stops fraud and saves me money. Very happy."
"After trying many other click fraud protection platforms I can confidently say PPC Protect are definitely the best. We find they block more fraud than the others we've tried and they detect it quicker too. UK based support is great for us, but it does finish at 5pm UK time so maybe a little awkward if you're in the USA/Australia like some of my clients are, but they always reply within a few hours at most."
Christopher Q
Verified Buyer
"I had only just found out click fraud can be a problem in ppc so thought I would try the 30 day trial. Very impressed! Saving quite a lot of money already and I'm noticing a lot more leads and enquiries across all my sites."
"We use PPC Protect on all our clients Adwords accounts and find it extremely useful and valuable. Our clients can see exactly how much click fraud we are protecting them from, which is a great addition to our reports. Overall the best click fraud protection service that we have tried"
"our industry (locksmiths) are well known for click fraud and PPC Protect works really well for us. We find we have more money to spend on our ads now vs before using ppc protect and our cost per conversion is significantly lower"
Caroline B
Verified Buyer
"Amazing platform. Found way more fraud than any others we had tried across display and search campaigns. Great support team too who are always quick and helpful with answers to any questions."
"PPC Protect have detected my competitor attempts to click on my ads and blocked it. I have no idea how, but they have reduced my budget spend by 17% and as a result of that, I could invest more in adwords and increase my ROI."
"We were looking for a click fraud protection platform that could work at scale with our clients. We have some pretty large clients, with budgets running in the $millions per month, and none of the existing providers seemed to be able to satisfy our requirements or meet our required SLAs. The PPC Protect team were extremely helpful in explaining how they handle this sort of volume, and we have an excellent SLA with regards to uptime with them too. Extremely impressed, flawless service that both we and our clients love. Integrates with all our 3rd party tracking templates too with ease."
"We are using a different company that requires us to add tracing template too. PPC Protect was able to customize the tracking template to accommodate the other companies' template and PPC Protect's which is awesome."
Evan Morrison
Verified Buyer
"They gave me additional 15 days trial because I haven't had the time to install the tracking template which allowed me to fully test the software. They have provided me with the necessary data to show to the relevant department in our company and we have been using them for 3 months now."
Heathere Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"Installation of the tracking template was easy using their instructions and they helped me with any question I had."
Borise Clarksone
Verified Buyer
"I'm part of a small company which heavily relies on adwords to generate sales and I can't find words on what ppcprotect did for us. We have a very small margin on our products & every dollar saved is important. The return on investment from ppcprotect is amazingly high so there is absolutely no reason no to use them."
Boris Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"The service really is high quality and worth more than its price. Support answers fast when you need them."
"I was skeptical about the whole thing at first: in my head, why would we have any click fraud? After trying PPC Protect for a month, the results were impressive and the money it saved us was huge. We're now on a paid plan and the ROI is around 400%, which is insanely good."
"They offered me 30 days free trial to test the software which is awesome. I found out I had quite a lot of fraudulent attacks and now they're helping me solve it."
"We're a large ecommerce store and initial we didn't actually think we had any click fraud, but figured it was worth a try. However after using PPC Protect our cost per conversion has improved by 22% which is pretty amazing, and our ROI on our AdWords spend is now better than ever. We find the platform basically pays for itself and then some. Our ROI on PPC Protect is somewhere in the 400-500% range!"
"Great service & great support. Handling all our clients under a single account makes everything very easy and rebilling clients for the service a breeze. 5 stars."
PPC Protect is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews