Power Tools UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tools UK
Read Power Tools UK Reviews

About Power Tools UK:

Power Tool Suppliers to the Trade

Power Tools UK hit the internet during 2000 and was one of the earliest UK power tool companies to expand to a full trading service through one to one trade counter service, telephone sales and full interactive website. Since then we have built up an extensive customer base throughout the UK, these professional companies both large and small regularly take advantage of the knowledgeable and skilled sales team we have working for Power Tools UK. Good depth of stocks and fast logistics gets tools to the job when and where they need them, customers are safe in the knowledge that placing their tools business with Power Tools UK is great for their overall business, we do what we state and get Power Tools to your Fingertips

info@powertoolsuk.co.uk

Power Tools UK, 11A Law Place, Nerston Industrial Estate

Used them a few times now, all good!
Excellent service. Easy ordering and delivered within the time stated on the website. Can’t ask for more.
Promptly delivered and well packed
Great prices, plus quick delivery. Excellent
As a tradesman my tools are my livlihood so when one breaks or goes put of action I need a replacement reliably and quickly. This company had my new equipment in my hand safely and very quickly and i will definitely use them and reccomend them to anyone who asks.
Brought the Milwaukee Bluetooth speaker for my sons birthday, He loves any think Milwaukee! Power Tools was the best price and arrived very quickly .
Excellent service. Large range of products and accessories to choose from. Great website and technical support. Well done Power Tools UK.
Good range of products ant great prices.
Spot on , no hassles and quick delivery
Placed an order and they cancelled it despite it being advertised on their website at the correct price. No even an explanation as to why they cancelled it.Very disappointed. Needed it for a job and they cancelled with very little notice.
Dear Customer We ran a cracking deal on an 18v Jigsaw Kit and thought mistakenly that we would have enough stock to cover all weekend orders. We supplied official customer orders as per date and time cleared through the payment gateway, when the stock ran out we refunded unsuccessful orders on the next working day, notifying all of the full and complete refund. This was our error with the stock we had to hand and have learnt from this experience of running highly competitive deals over a weekend, running the risk of letting some customers down, especially if the stock count is incorrect. Apologies for our mistake on this occasion, I have already taken steps to correct and thank you for highlighting our shortfall on this occasion Regards Lumsden Director Power Tools UK
This was my first time using PTU and probably not the last. Great service, great competitive price. What’s not to like.
Very fast delivery and excellent prices.
Fast delivery, good prices at power tools.
Good price and no problems with the product. Deducted 1 star because Power Tools UK said they'd send a message when they sent the package, but I didn't receive anything. That's possibly a bit harsh because the package came on time anyway.
great stuff. I will always recommend it. on time and well packed.
excellent service
Great price fast delivery!
Honestly, after seeing a few reviews I was slightly cautious, but after dealing with them - they were fantastic. The product arrived quickly and very well protected, in perfect condition. Absolutely fantastic experience. Note: Make sure your delivery and bank address match for security reasons. This will save time for all involved! (don't be like me haha.)
Order came within 5 working days as described-happy with service
Price was good but the various emails back and forward about security was tedious and unnecessary.
Power Tools UK is rated 4.8 based on 1,193 reviews