Power Tool Mate Reviews

Chris Sharpe
Power Tool Mate 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Nicolai Popescu
Power Tool Mate 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Didn't say anything about a £13.00 delivery charge on an item until it was paid for. I immediately sent an email to cancel the order of witch the reply stated when it came the the order had already been shipped. Will not be buying from powertoolmate mate again.
Spent a lot of money here recently and was sent a fault light
great price, silly not to get one at that price
Ordered a Hoody and this was sent by DHL to the Highlands so got charged £11.99 delivery. Surely this could have been sent by Royal Mail and it would have been half the price. Rated One star as feel that they need to look at alternative options of posting for smaller items to try and reduce cost to customers in the Highlands of Scotland.
very bad service, I was told when I would receive my order then they lost my order and then only received one half of the order. Was give the wrong tracking number, do not get any update on the lost items I have to ring and find out my self. I don't get anything back other than a "sorry" when I have spent over £1000 then get offered a tool bag for compensation when I already ordered a tool bag. I would like to think I would get more from the company i.e discount, money back, or accessories to go with my tools!!! this is still on going so I think its bad that the company is asking for a review at this time.
Ordered these on a Monday and arrived on Wednesday so good on the postage front. Price was fair at £39.99 each for 2 x makita 3.0 batteries. When I opened the box I found 1 battery with the plastic protector piece on the top and 1 without. Previous Makita batteries I had bought had all been plastic sealed or in a sealed box. At closer inspection 1 of the batteries looked scratched and used. To fair the other did look new. Also it stated on the website that the batteries would have Led indicator on it, and it didn’t. They were 2 different batteries. I contacted the supplier and there response was that they are a retailer and use different suppliers, and assured me the batteries were fine. I’ve attached photos so can decide for yourselves. I won’t be using them again.
Have not received order, still waiting for reply
I was promised next day delivery. I ordered my Milwaukee Angler on Wed and it is still not here today.
Charged me £109 more then should. Avoid. Checked invoice and bank statement dont mach. Never again.
Im was sent emails about faulty brand new hammer drill on the same day I received but unfortunately never get answered till today a month after. Very poor customer service after sale.
Haven’t receive my order
Took a week to deliver after paying for next day delivery and are yet to refund the cost of delivery
I ordered and paid extra for 2 day delivery. I haven't had delivery after 5 days nor any answer to my email asking at least for a delivery date even though my extra spend on delivery cost is now wasted. If your business model is get the order, get the cash and then source the parts that's ok, just make it clear that a wait is needed to supply parts at such a good price after all people wait for " WISH" deliveries due to price and worse their goods are utter rubbish. Hope that helps.
delivery took too long
Late delivery, not good customer service on this occasion.
Waited 7 days for it to b delivered when it turned up it was the wrong 1 probably wait another week for it abimisal all I got on the phone is I know it’s frustrating but deal with it wouldn’t swap it straight over not their policy
Very poorly packaged. Ie. 2 x 6=ah batteries just rattling about in a box with no packaging around them. Resulting in marks on the casing of batteries. Your chosen courier (DPD). Just left them on my door step. Even though I had made arrangements for them to be delivered next door. If I was phoning you now because they had been nicked off my door step. What your reply be ?
Ordered three items, all were advertised as in stock and available. I only received one and have been advised the remaining two are in the warehouse somewhere but cant be found at present.
Very poor I did not receive the items and there was no explanation .
I was given the wrong collection address and postcode , I was collecting my two pallets at the same price as you sell online in ones delivered direct to your customers My carrier has charged me a failed collection for your mistake My collection price was £98 + vat per pallet ! I now have been charged double this now !
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 22,381 reviews