Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
My Items were delivered left on my front step and then stolen, I am awaiting a reply as to what you propose to do to replace the item or refund my money
Still waiting 5 days after delivery for someone to call explaining where the rest of my order is. Have paid for items which have not arrived and no one been in contact to explain why.
VERY POOR SERVICE, NEVER ORDER ANYTHING AGAIN!!!!
Not received item
This tool was not boxed and I think a return from somewhere
Avoid if you can ordered a dewalt tool and 6 days later after 5 attempts to contact them regarding delivery I was informed the item was out of stock, I was then told it would be days before I would receive a refund.
Still don't get the Item
Ordered for invoice/delivery june. totally ignored instruction on order and sent regardless. Rang to ask for invoice to be altered to following month, but told they do not read instructions in note area on order form. I would have waited if this was known. What is the point of a note box if ignored?
Received wrong item then messed-up exchange and still not got item i ordered
Bought an item 7 days ago. Not a word about delivery date so far. Please keep customers informed. I expected to be using tool by now. Very frustrating. Will shop elsewhere in future.
I have contacted the sales team on several occasions via phone and email and have yet to receive any correspondence
Absolute joke won’t be spending £400 ordering from this company again!! Paid for faster delivery and never turned up, so rung company to be told I’d get a call back?! Guess what I’m still waiting!!
I haven’t received it as you have run out and pay for extra postage for next day delivery.
Say PACKOUT is cool but the drop to my home was shocking never call to right home we’re I asked to go plus have take day off and lose days pay
Wrong items sent, order split up and no communication of this, job was delayed by the delay in Deliveries.
Still waiting for it to turn up
Delivery was appalling after paying for 1-2 business days.
Don’t order as we are trying to get a refund and not received it and keep getting told it is going in today but never is
Still waiting for my product I don’t know if it’s been dispatched yet
I am still waiting for my goods to arrive, the order was placed on the 27/04/21. I also paid for a quicker delivery service. Not impressed at all.
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 19,702 reviews