Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
The original order was perfect super fast delivery and delivered on time. The issues started after id ordered the wrong item. I sent back special delivery and arrived back within days. Its taken ages for anything to happen (still hasn't yet) trying to get hold of anyone is a pain.
Bought an item, paid for next day delivery and next day I was informed it was out of stock. It was not a big deal, agreed to cancel order. Got a refund, unfortunately they didn't refund the postage. Emailed them quite a few times over 3 weeks and said they would refund the postage but never got it. Had to go through PayPal to get it. Dishonest business. Avoid!
I ordered XL dewalt tool boxes and they send me boxes from nail guns sets and left the rubbish inside. The impact, combi drill and battery I ordered I received in plastic bags like tomatoes from the market because they took them from the sets and keep the box and the charger and probably sell it after Also the customer service are liars. They told me this is the way they delivered the tools in UK
I live in N Ireland and had never heard of this company until I came across it on internet when checking prices for Dewalt tools. Read reviews and liked the fact that the company responded to negative feedback - not many do. Anyway I ordered 6 Dewalt items, arrived on time via UPS and were well packed. Could not find a cheaper price. Would use Powertoolmate again. ( I have included a photograph of a sunflower field at Portglenone in N Ireland. The owners planted these and are raising funds for MacMillan Cancer by charging admission to walk around it. A great experience especially for children and funds are for a very worthy cause).
Still waiting for my product I don’t know if it’s been dispatched yet
Most things I need tend to be out of stock and when you do pay for priority delivery don't expect it with in the states times and people managing emails take forever to respond
Cheap product but very poor customer services. Website was having problems when I ordered and took the money but not the order. Sent an email, nothing back, messaged on Facebook, nothing agin. Phoned up and was told the order hasn’t gone through and I should order again.... now I have two !! So now I have to waste my time sending it back. Not impressed at all as I did everything I could for this not to happen !
I am still waiting for my goods to arrive, the order was placed on the 27/04/21. I also paid for a quicker delivery service. Not impressed at all.
Superb service as always
Twice now I have ordered tools from powertool mate. A week after ordering I get an email to say items are out of stock and I have been refunded. Poor service when it says in stock on the website and I wait a week for it to not arrive.
Never any tracking numbers supplied for your parcels, takes days for your orders to be dispatched from ordering, only half your items that you order get sent out with no contact as to the balance being out of stock until your order arrives and they are not there.
Cheap prices, very quick delivery! Wouldn’t go anywhere else
I recieved my makita drill and its turned out to be faulty. The chuck is damaged and it isnt working properly. Ive tried contacting power tool mate but havent received any response. Very disappointed.
Really bad service, ordered some power tools about a week now and still haven't received it.
I waited a week for my order to find out that it was out of stock when I placed the order
Messing me around. Wasting my time with emails for nothing. Poor. Damaged items. No retail packageing with battery.
Did not receive. Failed to be delivered on time, had to call in when not received on time as they were not aware of item not leaving their warehouse.. Always short and fussy when calling in. Very dis-jointed shopping experience, if only the price was not the cheapest I would shop elsewhere....
Very poor, ordered the pack out crate, ordered didn’t get an option for what delivery option I wanted. It has now been 6 days since I ordered this item and haven’t received anything back
Didn't received yet and nobody nows where my order!
Diabolical customer service. Every time I phoned to enquire as to where my product was I was lied to and told that it had been sent. It was never sent, and never arrived. When I asked for a refund the response was “that’s fine, goodbye”. I had to get PayPal to force them to refund me. AVOID THIS COMPANY
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 22,581 reviews