Powertoolmate Reviews

simon godwin
Powertoolmate  5 star review on 16th July 2019
Andrew Bunclark
More Photos & Videos
I live in N Ireland and had never heard of this company until I came across it on internet when checking prices for Dewalt tools. Read reviews and liked the fact that the company responded to negative feedback - not many do. Anyway I ordered 6 Dewalt items, arrived on time via UPS and were well packed. Could not find a cheaper price. Would use Powertoolmate again.
( I have included a photograph of a sunflower field at Portglenone in N Ireland. The owners planted these and are raising funds for MacMillan Cancer by charging admission to walk around it. A great experience especially for children and funds are for a very worthy cause).
Good product and service. Thank you
Absolutely APPAULING!

Would not go anywhere near you!

Completely incompetent!

Liars!

Complete and utter JOKE!
I ordered grass trimmer week ago and I still haven’t received it.
Slow on dispatch (24hr for one product that they didn’t even wrap, just put a postage label on) despite paying for priority. Poor communication and attitude. I used them to support local but next time I’ll go for a national company that’s cheaper and with better customer service.
Hello Andy,

Thanks for your order. Before placing your order, I'd recommend checking our delivery information. It states our priority option is a 1-2 working day service - not guaranteed next day.

As you ordered this on a Thursday and received this item on Monday, it's within that parameter.

If you require any further information, please let us know.

Regards.
Awesome service, placed standard delivery for my order and it was still with me less than 48 hours after ordering really happy and will be ordering more soon 😁👍👏
The service provided though out my order had been first class, with super speedy delivery and excellent email response from the sales team, the tools received were packaged well and are off excellent quality. Nothing was to much trouble which gave me peace of mind. I will definitely be using your services
again and will be recommending others to do so.
Good service! order the M18 milwaukee greas gun very good shipping time
ToughBuilt TOU-C700/2 Saw Horse / Adjustable Jobsite Table Twin Pack here in a jiffy, at the right price all this and covid 19 running riot and this sort service is what keeping the country going. If I had a hat on I would dip it to these guys cheers lads and lasses :) Mark
Great company to deal with fast and responsive.
Had a minor pricing issue and Ben took the time to e.mail me and resolve the issue.many thanks for great service. Happy to recommend and use again.
Ordered a couple of dewalt tools including an 18v multitool but missed a better deal with battery and charger. Ben sent me a bill for the difference and let me upgrade. Will definitely be using again. 👌
These days, I absolutely love powertoolmate. I'm just a self employed sole trader, but I buy a lot of gear and it seems time after time, it's powertoolmate that have the best price, or the best package and the service is so seamless, I don't even notice it. Which sounds neutral/negative, but what I mean is that it's perfect. My time and attention is taken up with the other suppliers that deliver late, or require returns etc.. So in conclusion, this is a good review.
Ordered a skill saw on Friday for next day. Don’t do next day delivery - that’s ok I need it latest but Monday. Spoke to a lady and confirmed that it would be with me Monday. Paid the couple of extra quid. Didn’t arrive, phoned up to be told that it isn’t guaranteed for Monday - EVEN THOUGH I had told them it must be here by Monday .if I knew it would be delivered Monday I would have bought it from somewhere else. Disappointing really.
They sent the wrong item out to me, had to return the original item to receive the item I actually paid for.

Wouldn't buy again
Been asking to a return label and have rung 3 times and still not received this and this is after they sent me the wrong item and I’m just trying to get my money back for something I don’t want. It’s been 2 weeks and still not got it. Very frustrating and terrible service
still haven't received my order...
Excellent service
Excellent service and excellent tools
Still haven’t received 1 of my tools
Ordered 2 items and only one turned up and didn’t get informed until the day it turned up that they only had one of them. Clearly stock online is not correct really annoying as could of got them both from somewhere else and saved on delivery delivery.
Powertoolmate is rated 4.78 based on 10,048 reviews