Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Would have given it 5, however battery was damaged due to not packed properly. However the return and replacement was quick and simple, customer services excellent. Awaiting the replacement.
Good prices and fast delivery, only problem I have is that I need to pay for delivery to mainland Scotland (Aberdeen)
As expected.
Correct product arrived well packaged. However we were only notified that it was being delivered AFTER we had gone out for the day. Please send notifications the day before.
Best price around; goods not well packed for transit (only original box; damaged in transit)
Tool is fine only used it once so far. First dewalt tool I have received without a box and instructions
Great reliable service
Good price and delivered as promised, would definitely buy from this company again.
Goods arrived earlier than expected - great, but only received delivery email 90 minutes before it arrived, so driver had to reverse back to road 400 metres. I'm sure he wasn't very happy.
Was as expected, good price to match.
Great service, prompt delivery
Parcel came alot quicker than It said it was going to witch is perfect for me👌🏻
better price fast delivery OK service all good thanks
Prompt delivery and very good value. I would thoroughly recommend power tool mate.
Great Service !
Lost just one star for web site which I am told will be replaced soon with a better one so look forward to being back and giving them the full 5 starts then.
You are awesome. I am very pleased. I ordered a laser, a bag and a hammer drill. The shipment arrived on time. Everything is fine, except that the hammer drill did not have a chisel and a drill as described on the site. But no problem I'm happy. Тhank you
Good to deal with. Delivered quickly.
Quick and fast delivery service
Good service