Powertoolmate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powertoolmate
Read Powertoolmate  Reviews
1. Bottom Door. If one pushes 'quite hard' it will close, at the BOTTOM, ... but it will NOT close 'flush' at the TOP. This can not be correct.
2. Saw Table. Whilst the motor is running, the saw table VIBRATES (... a lot ..!!), making it impossible to make an accurate cut.
3. Mitre Fence. It does not fit 'accurately' into the slot, on the saw table.
Hence, the mitre wobbles from side to side.!! .... Making an accurate cut - IMPOSSIBLE.
I was informed that this is a 'quality machine' but I can now see that it is NOT ...!!
Delivery with UPS is appalling. I appreciate uncertain times but every other order I’ve made has arrived on time. Believe I paid £20 delivery for this item, a week later still no sign of it, not happy at all
You advertise a tool as in stock your system allows me to order it and pay fior it then I receive notice it’s not in stock and I will get a refund

Waste of time to be honest
Supplied the wrong model of drill. No response for several days and after many emails. Apologised and admitted they do not stock the item that is still being advertised on their website.
Had to chase up order several times, a week after the order should have arrived. (“Label created” by courier.). My son is a critical worker during this covid 19 outbreak and needs the tools urgently. Was promised a ring back, which never happened, once they had looked into why order hadn’t been delivered. Had to chase them up again. Eventually received an email from them saying order had been despatched. Then order cancelled 4 hours later and refund issued. Obviously hadn’t been despatched after all. Very poor service from powertoolmate. Not impressed with them not honouring their original contract of sale. Will not be using again.
Ordered 2 items, received one which wasn’t the correct item, then had an email sent saying they don’t stock the second item any more however it is still advertised on the website.
7 days I haven't received my item
I received an email saying my order was cancelled due to no stock, i purchased another one immediately from elsewhere but to my surprise my order from you, a 1/4" Dewalt cordless router arrived a couple of days later! It wasn't that that you had cancelled! And you didn't specify. I can't afford both and need to return yours with full refund, please. Kind regards, Tony Paterson.
Ordered a skill saw on Friday for next day. Don’t do next day delivery - that’s ok I need it latest but Monday. Spoke to a lady and confirmed that it would be with me Monday. Paid the couple of extra quid. Didn’t arrive, phoned up to be told that it isn’t guaranteed for Monday - EVEN THOUGH I had told them it must be here by Monday .if I knew it would be delivered Monday I would have bought it from somewhere else. Disappointing really.
They sent the wrong item out to me, had to return the original item to receive the item I actually paid for.

Wouldn't buy again
Still not received keep getting messed around with courier service!! Might ask for money back and cancel!
Been asking to a return label and have rung 3 times and still not received this and this is after they sent me the wrong item and I’m just trying to get my money back for something I don’t want. It’s been 2 weeks and still not got it. Very frustrating and terrible service
Recieved the wrong product and am still waiting for the correct one . Very poor communication
dhl left it at warehouse, so i need to go to their warehouse to pick it up.
still haven't received my order...
Excellent service
Ordered 2 items and only one turned up and didn’t get informed until the day it turned up that they only had one of them. Clearly stock online is not correct really annoying as could of got them both from somewhere else and saved on delivery delivery.
Ordered a dewalt XR 4ah battery and recieved a Makita 4ah battery, emailed the same day as I recieved the wrong item and no response.
Looked useful but failed to deliver on part of the order which was out of stock, with no communication provided.
Hello,

Thanks for your order via Powertoolmate. I can only apologise that we had issues with the DeWalt torch that you purchased. We had a stock error in our warehouse, that we're usually on top off and make our customers aware of ASAP.

Please be assured that this won't occur again.

Regards.
Ive still not recieved my order even though i was sent an email saying it was coming on the 31st december, i dont think you as a company are bad but the company you use to deliver your tools are, the last order i did the delivery drivers had opened my parcel and i sent it back, re - ordered it and now it hasnt come im very unhappy with the way all this has turned out
Powertoolmate is rated 4.78 based on 10,623 reviews