Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Very fast delivery and product as described
Good price and fast delivery
Item arrived within the week. No issues all was good with packaging etc. Very Satisfied.
Very good service
Fantastic price and service just need to know how to register tool with Milwaukee
Great service, needed to add to the order, rang to see if my original order had been dispatched (which it hadn’t just!) so managed to get it all in the same delivery.
Excellent service
Easy to navigate and great prices and quick delivery if needed. Would definitely recommend power tool mate.
I’m a regular customer now these guys can’t be faulted one of the best for tradesmen in the country
Power Tool Mate 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Great deals & great service
Excellent Milwaukee tools and fast delivery
Great prices and service highly recommend.
First class service, excellent product, fairly priced.
Very good
Always speedy, reliable delivery. Good communication/ tracking info and usually best price too. What more could you ask for?!
Box was very battered on arrival and there was a tesco bag in the box but everything was there and worked fine
Your service and probuct was brill. But DPD let you down as they left the delivery on my front door step and it could have been solen. Did leave the instruction to put in garage. But, thankyou I was very happy with my order.
Fantastic prices, quick shipping. Took 1 star off because a reasonable amount of Milwaukee items are out of stock every time I go to buy something, which can be frustrating as I usually then have to place another order elsewhere. If the catalogue was always fully stocked I'd always order from PowerToolMate! This could be a supply issue from Milwaukee to be fair, but it does still affect the shopping experience :)
great service
My Items were delivered left on my front step and then stolen, I am awaiting a reply as to what you propose to do to replace the item or refund my money
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 19,700 reviews