Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
I would have given 5 out of 5 but I really do not like paying extra for a small parcel just because I live just outside Inverness and I am therefore defined as remote! The post office parcel service delivers to all of the UK at no extra charge. This is not good for customer loyality and especially because our business buts a lot of Milwalkee power tools and batteries !
Powertoolmate only got a 3 star because the jiffy bag they were in had split in transit and I'd lost the freebie.dpd had got a 3 year old to tape the bag up before delivery.
Site is complicated to use
No information on delivery date.
You should try and go extra mile in your packing, received item in a plastic bag with only the items box to protect it damage. Item was ok but the presentation box it came had been through the mill so to speak. If it had been a gift powertoolmate would be getting it back. Just a little more padding and you'd of got 5 stars.
Paid an extra £5 for next day delivery and the guy I work with selected free delivery on his order too and ours both came on the same day 3 days later, I didn’t even get my next day delivery
Price is always competitive but your deliveries are the slowest compared to the rest. I use you quite a lot but not if I need something in a hurry.
Dont answer the phone and take age to respond to emails.
Paid £165 for a surge impact. Asked if any deals on this tool and was told no. Next day same tool £157. Thanks
Great prices but checkout is very slow
Order process was quick but I am missing half of my order when both were bought at the same time.
Items arrived in perfect condition. Delivery was a little hit and miss. Wasn't sure when it was going to turn up so could have missed the delivery.
very very good
delivery slower than competitors.
Good prices but on two occasions I have ordered the items have been out of stock
I paid a table for sow but i hat money refunded back
Sent me the wrong item
Satisfactory
Great product and price and of course I understand that times are different so to see my order on my doorstep without any contact via email etc was a shock but elated as it’s been nearly a week when I placed my order thanks a lot again
Great delivery service but power tool boxes were all damaged holes in boxes lucky the power tools are fine
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 21,321 reviews