Powertoolmate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powertoolmate
Read Powertoolmate  Reviews
The tool seems fine as makita I would expect no less. However you said 3 to 5 working day when I order but last Wednesday I received an email saying it was coming last Thursday 14th and it did not arrive until Monday so confused I made arrangements to us it on a job last Friday. Please get your story straight if I place an order with 3 weeks dilivery I am happy until 3 weeks and a day. You gave me false expectations with your email on wed 13 th not good
Didn’t receive all items.
Was not then refunded or the items that I had paid for sent out.
Don't worry about the care product you need.
for a few days I will call you without result
you no have responsibility.
An item is missing from my order that I paid for
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Poor stock management and awful customer service.

I bought 2 items online from here (an organiser set and a tool bag) and I was attracted by the good price and the use of UPS next day delivery. Both items were marked as in stock so expected them to be with me by the end of the week.

Whilst I placed the order on 23 Apr 20, I didn't receive the organiser set until 30 Apr (5 working days later) with simply a note to say the tool bag would follow.

I still had not received the tool bag by 10 May 20 (11 working days later). Despite a number of calls to customer service where they rarely knew what was going on with the order.

I was checking my bank account for a separate reason and realised that they had refunded the money on the 9th May. This was done with no email to me notifying me of the refund or explanation why it took so long. If I hadn't checked my bank account I would still be waiting.

Instead I took the refund and bought the tool bag from Amazon for a couple more quid and received it within 36 hours.

Don't trust Powertoolmate, spend the extra money and have the piece of mind that your order will actually turn up.
I was sent the wrong tool. I reported this to them. Then had to wait 3 days for it to get picked up. Then was told that the tool I had ordered and already paid for wouldn't be sent out until after they received the wrong item back. Holding up the job I was starting the next week.
Excellent service
at the moment I will not receive the package 🤬🤬🤬. please can I have my money back.
Order didn't show up and was just refunded with no customer service interaction 2 days after the advised delivery date
Good website, easy to order, good prices but after i ordered 2 pair of batteries i only received 2(1 pair)A simple order pick mistake surely. But i was told in no uncertain terms they had sent the order correctly. I had to send pictures of the box?, the packing? but not of the tools. A few days later received an e mail after i had sent a message asking if i wanted the batteries or a refund. Got the batteries within 3 days but no explanation or apology which soured the whole experience.
Ordered a planer thicknesser one week ago for 1-2 delivery and have received nothing but the invoice. I know things are a little crazy at the moment but this is unacceptable.
Still waiting for refund of drill that wasn’t even sent out don’t understand why it’s a problem to refund phoned up twice still no refund please deal with this issue as soon as possible and email proof of refund thanks
Great service
Good website, and arrived in good time .
Was Sent the wrong drill and is now taking 6 days just to Arrange a collection before my correct item can even be sent out. Desperate for the drill for work. Won’t be ordering from you again.
Item was in stock when ordered but after I paid and the day it was supposed to be delivered I received an email saying it was out of stock so had to order from somewhere else at a higher price highly do not recommend if you need a product and then being told it’s out of stock and having to pay more
Not arrived yet - emailed to say this and received very quick response and the promise that another product would be sent
Still have not received goods
They didn't deliver my tool and I waiting for return my money back
Slow on dispatch (24hr for one product that they didn’t even wrap, just put a postage label on) despite paying for priority. Poor communication and attitude. I used them to support local but next time I’ll go for a national company that’s cheaper and with better customer service.
Hello Andy,

Thanks for your order. Before placing your order, I'd recommend checking our delivery information. It states our priority option is a 1-2 working day service - not guaranteed next day.

As you ordered this on a Thursday and received this item on Monday, it's within that parameter.

If you require any further information, please let us know.

Regards.