Powertoolmate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powertoolmate
Read Powertoolmate  Reviews
Ordered one week latter still not recived the tools and I had paid extra for fast delivery only too be told 1 week later they had not got any stock so asked for refund which I’m now waiting for poor service would not use again
Sent one item when 3 were ordered. No apologies and then they told they will send them remainder missing items to find out my order for them was cancelled 2 days later again with no apology.
Absolutely APPAULING!

Would not go anywhere near you!

Completely incompetent!

Liars!

Complete and utter JOKE!
Promised next day delivery, didnt arrive. Called several times over the following week and was told various things. I was told the items were still in the warehouse, out for delivery, not been collected yet. Basically nobody knew what was going on. This held one of our jobs back and i asked to cancel the order for a full refund. I then recieved a call to say they were out for delivery. Eventually turned up over a week late.
Will not order again.
I ordered grass trimmer week ago and I still haven’t received it.
I made an order a week ago and have had no contact regarding dispatch. Can you please tell me when I will receive the product?

Regards Darren.
I purchased two batteries at a very reasonable cost, however i had an email to say that their account had be compromised which is a concern as my payment details had gone in to their eBay account.
Was not told that the item i ordered and would not be delivered within the specified time period. I then had to phone up myself rather than a sales rep or customer adviser getting in contact with me in order to make me aware of this problem. It has been 6 days and have still not received any information on the problem or what they are doing to solve the issue. They didnt hesitate to take the money from my account though. Will not be ordering again.
The safety key was missing from the box. When I call to say there was no bag (with user manual, safety key and so on) I was given the number for dewalt and I was informed to call them My self. This is not the 1st time I have had a problem with a power tool but it is the 1st time I have been told to contact the Manufacturers directly.
Where is my multitool because I haven't received it yet....
Order myself:
Dewalt circular saw (DCS575)
Dewalt Flexvolt 6ah battery
Dewalt Flexvolt fast charger

Instead I only recieved a chainsaw and I have been waiting over a week for a refund. Not a good way to go
Wrong item sent after waiting two weeks.
Paid £440 for dewalt 54v M class extractor + 1 extra battery.
Was sent a 18v Hoover worth £140. Now have to wait another 2 weeks for it to be resolved. Toolstop.com are much better.
Brought the tool then told its not in stock 2 days later
Ordered 5 days ago, paying for priority delivery. Still hasn’t arrived.
No parcel💔😪
Battery missing from set, 2 week and still cannot resolve... Weight of parcel sent will clearly show battery missing. Don't go for the cheapest, get your Metabo gear elsewhere. The hassle is not worth it, Metalock case not sealed, one battery missing.. feel like I'm getting ignored?
Powertool were great despatching battery next day, however UPS delivery was a shambles they left package on a doorstep half a mile from my house and the name of the house is Meirion nothing like mine which is Haven. Fortunately the chap at this house phoned me and dropped parcel at mine.
The tool seems fine as makita I would expect no less. However you said 3 to 5 working day when I order but last Wednesday I received an email saying it was coming last Thursday 14th and it did not arrive until Monday so confused I made arrangements to us it on a job last Friday. Please get your story straight if I place an order with 3 weeks dilivery I am happy until 3 weeks and a day. You gave me false expectations with your email on wed 13 th not good
Didn’t receive all items.
Was not then refunded or the items that I had paid for sent out.
Don't worry about the care product you need.
for a few days I will call you without result
you no have responsibility.
Powertoolmate is rated 4.78 based on 10,537 reviews