Power Tool Mate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool Mate
Read Power Tool Mate Reviews
Excellent service and price. Next day delivery. will definitely be buying from Powertoolmate again.
Great service and a good price.I will be using your shop again
AS DESCRIBED THANK YOU
Placed an order on the website which didn’t go through for PayPal reasons. Phoned Powertoolmate direct and they were really helpful and sorted out the issue straight away. Tools arrived the next day. All that and the best price too, couldn’t be happier.
Very competitive prices added with fantastic speedy service, what more do you need! First time I've used them, but will not be the last. Just great!
Goods dispatched on time, exactly as ordered and very reasonably priced, as a tradesman I’d definitely use these guys again and recommend to all.
Great service. Prompt dispatch and delivery.
Great price. Quick delivery.
Great service every time
I was impressed by three things , the stock they have, the pricing and the delivery was absolutely spot on. Would I buy from then again, absolutely!
Brilliant in every way,really fast delivery,cannot fault them in any way
I have put very poor due to having issues with delivery of my package from dpd and have an ongoing issue my package was delivered but knobody was in and it was left outiside on my doorstep all day and when u got home it was missing
Good Afternoon Nathan, I apologise you have not received the best service when it came to your delivery. One of my team will look into this and take it up with DPD for you. We will be in contact once we have made contact with DPD to keep you up to date with what's happening.
Speedy delivery great products every time
Cheapest price I could find, free delivery which was nice and fast!
Great and quick service
Good company fast delivery
Will be using again parts delivered quickly.
Ordered a Stanley electricians tool bag, very easy to find on their website, check prices elsewhere and found Power tool mate to be the cheapest, very swift delivery too! Thanks!
Online advice, competitive price and excellent delivery time. 5 star
Excellent price and fast delivery.
Power Tool Mate is rated 4.80 based on 21,232 reviews