Powertoolmate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Powertoolmate
Giovanni Dal Toé
Verified Buyer
"I totally recommend Powertoolmate, soon I will buy more tools with them. Even so the price is not the standard for me to decide where and what to buy, their price is excellent. They are easy to contact by phone/e-mail and extremely quick in sending the parcel and very efficient in solving costumers problems, qualities which in my opinion are the most important when to choose a tool supplier."
Karen Allwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent after sales assistance, and great product and good price initially *****"
Trevor Matsell
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff and good prices. Sorted out my problem without any issues."
"Very quick delivery. Would definitely use again!"
"Hi I would like to thank all those concerned with the efficient way in handling my recent order . My order was delivered within a couple of days. On opening the package I found that one of the three items was missing, I sent an email to inform of my problem & the following day the missing item was delivered without any further contact. Top marks for a first class service"
"Very good service."
Andy Oconnor
"Can't be beaten on price or quality for tools. Very happy customer"
Jason A Last
"Power Tool Mate are very competitive with their prices, extremely quick dispatch and they inform you by email when your item has been sent. Very good company to buy goods from."
Powertoolmate is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews