Powerbutton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerbutton
Read Powerbutton Reviews

sales@powerbutton.co.uk

47 High Street, Portishead, Bristol

Tell us how Powerbutton made you happy
Ordered 4pm Tuesday arrived 8:30am Wednesday, you can't get better service than that
Excellent quick service.
First class.
Haven't used yet but looks great. Way cheaper than the Sonos version and does the same job.
Great service and speedy delivery. I screwed up my online order and after contacting Powerbutton over the weekend they sorted it out simply and with no fuss first thing on Monday.
I would recommend them without hesitation.
Very quick despatch and very competitively priced, delivered using DPD so reliable and efficient. Great service, would buy from here again.
A rapid response to my order for a Sony radio with a surprising delivery the following day.
Ordered my item on a Friday received it Saturday afternoon. Great service
Bought some stands for my Sonos speakers. Really great service and very quick delivery.

Highly recommend
Excellent company, great deal on a Sonos Arc.
Helpful on line verbal sales, ordered unit one afternoon and arrived the next morning.
This is how online sales should be.
Highly recommended company
Powerbutton 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Powerbutton 5 star review on 30th March 2021
an excellent company to deal with delivered next day by DPD
Brilliant company!! Customer service first class too. Placed my order and it arrived next day,free too. Defo be using Powerbutton again for my electicals. Highly recommend this company!!
Excellent service at a very good price for the radio. Speedy delivery via DPD.
I'd payed for a new TV, didn't receive any communication once it'd been placed, no delivery update in 5days only for the money to be refunded to my account. Now have to have a sky engineer come to set up my TV without a TV...
Television arrived and so well packed and delivered when DPD said. The service was quick and efficient and my Panasonic TV is just perfect replacement for my kitchen. I will certainly use Powerbutton again.
Very good and prompt service
Unfortunatlely I am having trouble getting it to play dvd
Hi, please contact us on 01275 848180 to discuss the technical issues with the DVD player, thanks.
We ordered a Panasonic TV from this company on a Thursday late afternoon. The sales people over the phone were exceedingly helpful. We were very impressed to receive the item the following morning. It was exceedingly well packaged especially considering how late we had placed the order. We will definitely use this company again.
Very prompt delivery very efficient company to deal with
Excellent service, delivered as promised within 2 days as opposed to Curry's who took payment on an order for the same set with paid for next day delivery which never turned up. Was told on contacting them that they were out of stock; still took my money though.
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Hassle free
Excellent service, super fast delivery, will definately buy from this UK business again. FIRST CLASS COMPANY Thank you.
Powerbutton is rated 4.87 based on 222 reviews