Powerbutton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerbutton
Read Powerbutton Reviews

sales@powerbutton.co.uk

47 High Street, Portishead, Bristol

Tell us how Powerbutton made you happy
Wanted a pair of adjustable, floor speaker stands for Sonus One's. They were available at a competitive price but just slightly dearer than Amazon. I bought them from PowerButton simply because they use DPD as their carrier and I don't have to hang around all day waiting for delivery. Well worth paying a little extra. Order arrived as promised and well impressed with quality and service. Can recommend and would use again.
Excellent seller would have no hesitation buying again very happy with the service and price. Many thanks
Super service and super quick delivery
Good quality was arrived on time I am very 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Pre-purchase they quickly and comprehensively answered any queries I had. Delivery was quick and the goods were very well packed. All in all it was a pleasant experience. I would use them again.
Excellent overall experience using Powerbutton. Very helpful pre and post purchase, please item arrived earlier than expected. I would highly recommend Powerbutton
Competitive price and quick delivery . Would definitely buy from Powerbutton again .
Bought my sony kd49xh9505 at the best price. Received the tv within 48 Hours. Free delivery. V Happy with the purchase and the Excellent service received
Excellent no quibble support, even after I purchased the wrong colour item which was swapped right away with no hassle - A1 team!
This is my first time I used Powerbutton and I will definitely comeback for some more! The service was just an exceptional from start to end.
Thank you Powerbutton Team for your excellent service. Attracted by you joining discount incentive that works on Sonos products, I’ve just bought the Sonos Roam. Your website is easy to navigate, my parcel was packed perfectly and sent with very speedy delivery. Thank you, and I will be returning :)
First class service.
First class service.
Really fair company, prompt and courteous replies to any queries, would recommend.
Perfect service, good updates and prompt next day delivery. What more could you ask.
Good service, good price and prompt delivery. Overall very pleased.
Was a very good experience in the end despite a few hiccups in the beginning.
The WiFi great thanks.
Easy, efficient and all round great service
What a superb company, the customer service and live chat is one of the most helpful and professional I have ever used. Jason spent time in the first chat to ensure the product would fit my Purpose, and to no fault of their own a small nut was incorrect from their supplier, Liam jumped straight on the case and got a part sent out in the post. Would 100% recommend them to friends.
Powerbutton is rated 4.86 based on 310 reviews