Powerbutton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerbutton
Read Powerbutton Reviews

sales@powerbutton.co.uk

47 High Street, Portishead, Bristol

Tell us how Powerbutton made you happy
Best price and good quick service
Great price, great service!
Fantastic service and the Sonos bundle is great
Fast delivery, packaged as expected, no issues, would definitely buy from them again.
Good selection of items to choose from, fast dispatch and i was kept up to date on status of my order. Would definitely use again
Quick delivery, good prices and easy to use website. Excellent Company, would definitely recommend to Friends & Family.
Great communication and delivery
Fast delivery and no fuss. Although whomever picks up the phone should perhaps work on their customer service and comms skills - would have been nice to feel as though I wasn’t an inconvenience considering the value of the product I was looking to purchase.
Very good service and communication sent 2 tvs to northern Ireland for me came in 3 days. Also was the best price on the market will definitely buy from again.
The TV was delivered extremely well packaged within 24 hours of placing the order by a courteous DPD driver. I will certainly visit your website again. Thank you for such excellent service.
-Great price -Good product description/details on website -Speedy delivery and time slot given -TV packaged well
Great TV such good value for money Nice looking television great picture easy to set up Great spec Value for money
Website easy to use, fast delivery and very pleased with my purchases.
A very good company will deal with again thanks
We were impressed with the service you provided and the delivery went as planned. So far we are pleased with the Panasonic HI FI system that we bought.
I became totally frustrated when trying to buy a piece of equipment from Amazon. As usual, their price was the lowest, but I failed three times to place an order. Another firm demanded my mobile phone number and I could not get beyond that. A third allowed me to fill all the boxes, but the basket remained empty. The contact cheerfully explained that the item was out of stock anyway! Finally, it was a great relief to speak directly to your firm and order directly, as was once the case generally. The delivery arrived next day as you promised. I am most grateful for your help. Brian Phillips
Items were delivered quickly, accurately and at a good price. I've not opened each individual item, as they are for a gift, but as far as I can tell this was great service. Thanks.
Good service and fast delivery
Ordered a Flexon mount for a Sonos Play 5 speaker which was unfortunately out of stock. Offered a more expensive mount for same price as Flexon, in fact agreed to two mounts at cheaper price. Can’t fault their service. Excellent people to deal with.
Very pleased with Stands a good price and delivered next day as promised would certainly use Powerbutton again
Powerbutton is rated 4.87 based on 342 reviews