Powerbutton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerbutton
Read Powerbutton Reviews

sales@powerbutton.co.uk

47 High Street, Portishead, Bristol

Tell us how Powerbutton made you happy
Great costumer service. Easy contact with the live chat. Arrived as scheduled and very flexible for receiving the delivery. 5stars for sure!
Powerbutton 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Good service at an economical price
Excellent service and a very prompt delivery
Powerbutton 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Really great and swift service, especially during these times. Highly recommended.
Easy to order, excellent service and a quick delivery, very pleased 😀
excellent service very fast and very good communications.
Very professional,great advice and well informed delivery
Item was 25% cheaper than in the stores. Ist class service. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery and prompt response to my enquiries.
I just ordered a radio which was easy to order and arrived on time unfortunately the plug was damaged. I emailed damage as requested and was contacted next day then a replacement plug was delivered quickly. It was nice to have such good customer service for a change much appreciated.
I was well impressed with your next day delivery, and the packaging was second to none. I hope the set lives up to the level of service so far. Well done!
Don Elmes.
Great service, fast responses to messages, Friendly on the phone, best price products delivered in less than a day, very efficient company, will use again. 100% recommended
What it says on the tin
Faster & cheaper than Amazon
Great service and delivery. Delivered to Leeds in super fast time.
Great service from start to finish . Would use again and recommend to others .
Unfortunately Powerbutton are unable to deliver to my mainland location in Scotland, and my order was cancelled, I have had to give a low review rating for this, as lots of companies offer delivery to these parts of Scotland, and there is always the Royal Mail options.

Other than the delivery negative above, the website was very straight forward, and communication and updates via email was very good.
Thank you for the feedback Stefan. Unfortunately in this case we were unable to ship a large screen TV due to the distances involved and high level of risk to us. Couriers including Royal Mail don't offer insurance for large screen TV's against damage or loss. We will take your comments on board and look to address this going forward.
Delivered earlier than expected. Fast and friendly service.
Best price I found anywhere. My new hifi arrived well packaged in perfect condition.
24 hour delivery ( was actually less than 24hrs ) amazing.
Will definitely recommend to friends and family and use for future purchases.
Awful experience, paid via klarna and waited as it was right on new year when I ordered. Heard nothing so sent an email asking about when the stands would be shipped, only to be told they had not received payment but would send a PayPal link. Sorry, but the whole point of paying via klarna was to split it as 3 payments interest free.
Why offer a service if you won't support it? Something just doesn't add up, unless its just inept staff. Will not be using again and have used social media to spread the word about this "company".
Brilliant service We are delighted