PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Click Here

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Very pleased with the speed I received my spare part , the next day"
"Very efficient and friendly service from sales and after care....pleasure.... let's hope the trolley provides the same!!"
"Password issue that had forgotten but system to get me one not easy , made order ok but it didn’t prompt me to change password so when I wanted to order something else it wouldn’t let me , you nearly lost my second order . As I was able to phone 2 days later on same offer can’t fault your sales staff . I still can’t set a new password on line"
"Just what I needed to keep the trolley in the boot. So far doing the job. Reasonable quality, hope it lasts."
"The trolley is easy to assemble and lightweight, just take care of left and right for the wheels. The connector for the battery is easy to connect to the trolley as well the charger. In the field i have had no trouble. It is only pity I can not use my old umbrella holder. The screw thread is different."
"10 OUT OF 10 WHAT MORE CAN U SAY"
"My desire was to update the essentials for a 4 year old Powerbug so I bought new basic without batteries. Good price. Perfect. And unlike the 2 so called market leaders you can fit any battery!"
"I ordered over the phone, my items turned up the following day, excellent service."
"Very helpful and efficient when I ordered a spare part."
"Excellent service and product knowledge"
"First class service"
"Helpful in response to phone queries, rapid delivery - all good"
"Easy to order prompt delivery. Product seems fine so far"
"I had to purchase this battery due to replacement battery which failed This battery was sent out at the end of January 2019 this was due to my battery failing after just over 2 years this one had a 3 yrs warranty"
Hello Mr Clutton,

Please feel free to give the service and workshop team a call on 01753 857 838 (Press option 2) - They will be able to assist with your warranty claim.
"The battery was sent out very promptly and I knew within an hour when it would arrive at the house. Very efficient."
"suck delivery, exact part that i required,will use again definitely if needed"
"Excellent service just a shame the lead battery died at 15 months. But Powerbug struck a fair deal with me and I think their products and the Company is outstanding"
"Good quick delivery and part good"
"First rate service. Fast and efficient"
"Great service battery is great"
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 3,089 reviews