Power Tool World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool World
Read Power Tool World Reviews

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

great value and prompt delivery, so far only used once,but the cut was great
ordered a lawnmower on a Friday and despite a delivery date the following Monday it arrived on the Saturday, that the day after ordering
Great service
Excellent service, great price, fast delivery.
Great service, was delivered within 12 hours of purchasing!!!
Fast delivery and very well priced.
Easy to use website, product delivered the following working day. Recommended supplier, will definately use again
Found Power Tool World's website to be well structured and informative. Product I chose was good value. I chose delivery of 1-3 days. It arrived within 36 hours! Excellent service. I'd definitely recommend this Company to others.
Since I've used ptw very happy with price quality and speed of delivery. Faultless.
Good price, good service, I would use this dealer again.
Easy to use website , fast delivery and God communication.
Excellent service from PowerToolWorld as always. Great service, nice range of tools, good price, and fast delivery. PowerToolWorld are my go to place!
Excellent and super efficient service will defiantly be using the company in the future.
Great service, everything was better than expected. Delivery 2 days earlier than the service required. Order placed Thursday night, goods delivered Saturday late morning (on time to use at weekend!) on a free 3 days delivery! I would definitely recommend.
All my tools are Makita .So when buying this body only knew what I was getting excellent
Delivered quick, great service.
Fantastic service at a very competitive price I'll certainly be looking to buy my next power tool from Power Tool World
Prompt delivery
In general gave good tools deals at great prices
Excellent communication and product will definitely be ordering again, I recommend anyone I know. Excellent prices on tools and other accessories
Power Tool World is rated 4.86 based on 22,962 reviews