Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

They had in stock the machine we wanted at the lowest price.
Powerdirect was very efficient but I opted for standard delivery. I didn't hear from the delivery company for nearly a week for when delivery was being made. When I complained to Powerdirect they did contact the delivery company but had to complain twice before I heard. Delivery was then made next day. Very pleased with washing machine
Good morning,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience you have received throughout your order / delivery process. This is never the intention of Powerdirect to give our customers poor customer satisfaction.

We will be liaising closely with our couriers and sales team to ensure such poor customer service does not happen in the future.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact our sales team who will deal with any queries you may have.

Apologies once again.

Powerdirect Team
I ordered a Bosch auto washing machine which was very competitively priced. I had an email the next day to say that I would be contacted by the courier(2MD) in 2 to 3 workingdays with a delivery date. This did not happen so I phoned the courier and had considerable difficulty getting some anwsers. They said that they were not booking deliveries for PowerDirect...NO specific reason!....So I had to chase PowerDirect....more difficulty getting sense!....Obviously worrying since I had already paid out a significant amount of money......It DID resolve itself in the end but the process will NOT persuade me to use Power Direct again!...Sorry!
Good morning Ian, please accept are sincerest apologies for the poor delivery service and after sales advice you have received. If you would like to contact our sales team and explain the problems you received from our couriers we will look into the matter to ensure that this does not happen in future.

We always aim to offer our customers the best possible products, prices and service and as we can see this what not the case with your order.

Apologies once again,

Powerdirect Team
The email stated i would be informed morning or afternoon by email on the day
No email and waited 20 in queue on phone to speak to customer services in the end giving up
Got call late morning with 2 hr window for delivery
Washer has nasty scratch on it near control panel discovered by me on taking off cardboard packaging.
Too much hassle to have to return and wait in all day for replacement.
Thought i saved a few pounds buying from this company but wont buy from them again
Dear Sue,

We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the service you have received as we always aim to offer our customers the best possible service and price. If you have any further issues please contact our helpline on 08444 818 820 and we will be only too happy to help.

Please accept our sincerest apologies once again,

Powerdirect Team
The washing machine is great, unfortunately your carriers very badly let you down
Good morning Jackie,

We are sorry to hear that you felt that our couriers have not provided the service that we aim to offer our customers. If you would like to contact our sales team on 08444 818 820 and inform us of any problems that have arisen, we will look into it further.

We always aim to offer our customers the very best prices and a quality service so please accept our sincerest apologies and will take up any issues you have with our couriers to ensure there are no future problems.

PowerDirect Team
This was the first time I'd used Powerdirect but found they had the best price for the TV I wanted.

Ordering was straightforward initially but then I was requested to send proof of my ID etc, thereafter everything seemed to go through fine. The TV was delivered on the day i was given, although it took longer to get delivered than anticipated (10 days)

We also didn't have the option of choosing a preferred day to ensure we would be in as we both work full time. To rearrange would mean waiting another week and again we were both still out anyway.

Would consider using again if I wasn't in a hurry for the product as they do offer competitive prices, however I would just recommend they have more flexibility with delivery options.

Sarah W
Good morning Sarah,

Firstly can we apologise that you were't completely satisfied with the service we provided you. We will look into some of the recommendation your have noted and will aim to improve our service in future.

Can we add than occasionally we ask for addition proof of ID as a safeguard to ensure none of our customers are the victims of any fraudulent transactions, and although it may seem like additional work from yourselves we are simply ensuring the security of your personal details.

All the very best and apologies once more.

PowerDirect Team
Website is clear and easy to use but the distributors that they use let them down. Was supposed to have been contacted about delivery times within 2-3 days and 5 days later had heard nothing so had to chase to be told it was coming the next day. Fortunately I was able to arrange something and I could have probably rearranged the delivery to a later date but I needed the appliance ASAP. Other than the lack of information from the distributors everything else was very good. Not too long a lead time on delivery and also delivery guy was very polite,prices seemed very reasonable also
Dear Aaron,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your order - we are extremely sorry that you have encountered a problem with our delivery service. We always aim to offer our customers excellent customer service and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in this instance.

We will raise your issues with our delivery service to ensure that this does not happen in the future.

Once again, we hope you accept our apologies for any inconvenience regarding this order and your product should be with you very shortly.

Kind Regards, Powerdirect Team