Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Very good - Okay they did not answer the phone and if I had a problem this could be an issue (so that needs improving). However the price we paid was very low and we saved about 400£ so its a trade-off. Yes I would use them again for branded goods, delivery was fast and although they offered me no delivery day flexibility (it was tomorrow or nothing, which is not great). It was cheap and I got the same goods you would from John Lewis.
Excellent value for money, brilliant communication and fantastic delivery service with live tracking and direct phone call from driver.
Great value for money and easy to use site.
Samsung 65inch TV bought delivered working perfectly within 6 days. Delivered by two helpful men fitted by my son great team to do business with, would not hesitate to purchase again from this company
Quick delivery and a good product
Excellent service and excellent product
Great price. Website easy to navigate. Good communication, pacakging and speedy safe delivery. Super. Thanks!
Bought a washer dryer. Item was in stock. Delivery was swift and free. I almost didn't buy based on some of the negative reviews. I shouldn't have been worried as item wad marked as in store. The price was very competitive too. Very happy.
Great service - good price, fast delivery and friendly delivery driver.
Great fast honest company cheapest online by far
Definitely recommend
1 happy shopper
Absolutely great company ,communication all the way till my fridge arrived,delivery men was also great reccommend more than these big known company's thanks again very happy customer 100%
Excellent delivery time. Kept me informed . Great prodcut
Loving the box
Were brilliant at stating the tracking for the order and kept to the details, phone call made shortly before delivery appreciated
I received excellent service from Powerdirect. The sales department responded to my enquiry within minutes. The email confirmation of order was clear, I upgraded my delivery to having the delivery team unbox and check for transit damage. The delivery team were fantastic. They assisted with the assembly of the fridge freezer - just attaching the handles!
Absolutely amazing customer service. I had a few queries after I had paid & Graham sorted everything out. The delivery was seamless. The drivers were amazing!! Friendly & professional, tidy & FAST!!! Very helpful service. Great product. Best price.. THIS IS THE, PLACE TO BUY ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS!! I will highly recommend!! THANK YOU GRAHAM & ALL!!! My fridge freezer is awesome!!!
A very good service, best price for the appliance we bought and it was delivered at exactly the time we were given.
Item arrived in the time specified and was exactly as described. No fuss, no problems.
Very good service, would definitely purchase from Power Direct again in the future.
Fast on time delivery.
Good communication throughout purchasing process
Alteration to order dealt with without fuss.
Excellent Prices.