Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Easy ordering, good delivery.
Such great customer service.

Nothing was a problem, answered all of my questions about my order (missing email confirmation) and resolved my query quickly and professionally. Very amicable employee who gave excellent customer service.
The delivery men were excellent and extremely accommodating.Great stuff. The order was as expected and I am very happy with the Samsung Refrigerator and the competitive price of such. Thank you
Was worried after making the purchase due to the number of bad reviews but in my case everything was fine. Very good price on the fridge/freezer and everything works well.
Fantastic site ordering was easy and safe have already recommended this site to friends and family delivery was quick too
great price on a brand new hoover!

fast delivery and excellent comms leading up to point of receipt.
Great price for the Panasonic DP-UB820 player, cheapest I had found on the internet. Quick delivery also, with item packaged well, would recommend using Powerdirect.co.uk to anyone looking for good prices on tech.
Delivered bang on time driver George courteous, friendly and helpful
Very quick delivery a+
Good information on website, good assistant for my doubts, quick delivery until the final position. Good deal for the fridge I bought. It is working well as I choose a good brand and I am confident it will stand for a time. Thank you
Really good service. Product dispatched promptly and was well packaged. Best price I found.
I ordered a tumble dryer over Christmas and thought it would take a long time to deliver but it was here in 4 days the delivery driver was very courteous and helpful I would use powerdirect again and would recommend them
Sony tv delivered promptly and at a great price,happy viewing from a stunning tv
Great service ..all as it stated on the website...well done
One star is too many. Absolutely shocking company. Told lies all the way through. Ordered a fridge freezer in November. Like everyone else, no communication unless I phoned their premium rate line. After 3 weeks I cancelled the order as they couldn’t tell me if it would ever arrive. Ordered from another company and received in 3 days! Excuse after excuse for when the payment would be refunded. Would be still waiting for a refund (a month later) but went to my bank who raised a dispute through visa. NEVER EVER BUY from this company. Any positive reviews are most likely fake. With a bit of luck, trading standards will shut them down!
Great experience from ordering online to delivery. I found them to be the cheapest for appliances and in the case of my Hoover 13kg washer/dryer with smart technology cheaper by £100s!!
Would definitely shop here again!!!
Excellent service with an excellent product.
Great Service, Great Price and in tome delivery
I’ve used this place for all my white goods purchases for years. Never had a single problem. Delivery info is well organised. Delivery lads are champion. Totally recommended.
Prompt delivery