Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Telephone
"A fairly painless experience, looking for a decent UHD TV using the usual search engines and up they popped. Not familiar with the company as such but price was competitive when you include free p & p so made the order. Communications were fast and detail of the delivery all OK. Arrived when they said, brought in and in sound condition. No complains what so ever."
"Great fast honest company cheapest online by far Definitely recommend 1 happy shopper"
"Absolutely great company ,communication all the way till my fridge arrived,delivery men was also great reccommend more than these big known company's thanks again very happy customer 100%"
"Excellent delivery time. Kept me informed . Great prodcut"
"Loving the box"
"Were brilliant at stating the tracking for the order and kept to the details, phone call made shortly before delivery appreciated"
"I received excellent service from Powerdirect. The sales department responded to my enquiry within minutes. The email confirmation of order was clear, I upgraded my delivery to having the delivery team unbox and check for transit damage. The delivery team were fantastic. They assisted with the assembly of the fridge freezer - just attaching the handles!"
"Absolutely amazing customer service. I had a few queries after I had paid & Graham sorted everything out. The delivery was seamless. The drivers were amazing!! Friendly & professional, tidy & FAST!!! Very helpful service. Great product. Best price.. THIS IS THE, PLACE TO BUY ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS!! I will highly recommend!! THANK YOU GRAHAM & ALL!!! My fridge freezer is awesome!!!"
"A very good service, best price for the appliance we bought and it was delivered at exactly the time we were given."
"Item arrived in the time specified and was exactly as described. No fuss, no problems."
"Very good service, would definitely purchase from Power Direct again in the future."
"Fast on time delivery. Good communication throughout purchasing process Alteration to order dealt with without fuss. Excellent Prices. A reliable company"
"Very easy to navigate the website. Very easy to read reviews. Very easy to order and pay. Very easy and fast delivery."
"Delivered on date with timeframe of hours provided. Great service by delivery men who got appliance into room unpacked ready for installation. Good price of goods compared to other companies. Would definitely buy from Power Direct in the future."
"Ordered our SAMSUNG HTJ5500 5.1ch Smart 3D Home Theatre System 1000W WiFi HTJ5500 on the Sunday evening and it was with us by the Wednesday. Very pleased with the price too."
"Plenty of choice great price easy to order would recommend this retailer."
"Easy transaction. After doing the usual price comparisons I found Power Direct to be the cheapest and they had an extra 5% discount World Cup promotion. Delivery took a week but it was free - not sure if this is Power Direct or the Couriers lead time?"
"All the staff I dealt with were spot on. The item I purchased was listed at the price I could find."
"Easy to order online and unusually NO carriage fee. The delivery was bang on target and I would certainly recommend your service and will indeed look to your web site first before I order from anywhere else. Excellent service"
"Good service delivery on time"
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 356 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!