Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

"So far so good delivery was well organised and would use again"
"Excellent instant service delivery people great came exactly when they said they would and were friendly and helpful ."
"The item was packed poorly with very little protection and was delivered damaged. I emailed Powerdirect within minutes of delivery and have received no response to my further emails asking for resolution."
Good afternoon Mr Ritson,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your order. We always aim to give our customers the best possible service but unfortunately this does not appear to have been the case with your order.

Our aim is for all orders to be packaged securely and should always be well protected, therefore I shall raise this with our despatch department to ensure this does not happen in the future. I will also escalate this to our services team so that you get a fast, satisfactory resolution to your problem.

Apologies once again,

Powerdirect Team
"Excellent value for money and the delivery service was very good"
"Very good all round"
"Happy with my Panasonic boom box, good sound, good connectivity and a CD player for us old school types! Great service and delivery from Power direct."
"Great price, excellent service, speedy delivery. Thanks"
"Great service. Goods arrived promptly. Only negative was that I couldn't access an invoice. Received a long delivery information email but no payment details included."
"Right price and was delivered in the time slot given"
"Easy ordering, good delivery."
"Such great customer service. Nothing was a problem, answered all of my questions about my order (missing email confirmation) and resolved my query quickly and professionally. Very amicable employee who gave excellent customer service."
"The delivery men were excellent and extremely accommodating.Great stuff. The order was as expected and I am very happy with the Samsung Refrigerator and the competitive price of such. Thank you"
"Was worried after making the purchase due to the number of bad reviews but in my case everything was fine. Very good price on the fridge/freezer and everything works well."
"Fantastic site ordering was easy and safe have already recommended this site to friends and family delivery was quick too"
"great price on a brand new hoover! fast delivery and excellent comms leading up to point of receipt."
"Great price for the Panasonic DP-UB820 player, cheapest I had found on the internet. Quick delivery also, with item packaged well, would recommend using Powerdirect.co.uk to anyone looking for good prices on tech."
"Delivered bang on time driver George courteous, friendly and helpful"
"Very quick delivery a+"
"Good information on website, good assistant for my doubts, quick delivery until the final position. Good deal for the fridge I bought. It is working well as I choose a good brand and I am confident it will stand for a time. Thank you"
"Really good service. Product dispatched promptly and was well packaged. Best price I found."
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 400 reviews