Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Geraldine Kelly
Verified Buyer
"From the very start the description and statistics of my dryer were easy to read and understand ... I was given a discount code ... that made me very happy ... it was delivered promptly by two very nice men who had contacted me by phone with a time slot ... within minutes my dryer was in place and working ... it was exactly as described on the Webpage ... I registered the guarantee on line ... took seconds ... so all good ... frankly could not be happier as it is quiet ... fits under the counter top ... if I don't empty it right away it gives a little tumble every now and then to stop my clothes from creasing ... superb"
"Bought a new hifi system as we were redecorating the living room. Found the one I wanted at the cheapest price around. It was easy to order online, and the item was delivered within 3 days which was perfect. Would definitely use again"
Kellie Larner-Hart
Verified Buyer
"Easy transaction and quick delivery. My appliance is fantastic. Very happy customer ☺️"
"I'd been checking prices every week or so for a specific model tv, Powerdirect were the first to offer my target price so I ordered. I was given a delivery date 2 days later and a delivery slot email on a sunday pm for Monday morning. The delivery team waited while my wife opened the package for a damage inspection and were very polite. Excellent service."
Michael Wilson
Verified Buyer
"easy to use website, it would have been good to have had a photo of the controls and the connections as I wanted to make sure there was a 3.5 jack socket for connectivity as well as bluetooth and no information in the product features or additional information section (it does have a 3.5 jack socket), but the speaker arrived quickly and well packaged. The speaker looks well made and is just what I was looking for."
Lisa Worrallo
Verified Buyer
"The range of products are great which helped the shopping process from start to finish. The order arrived quickly. The product is exactly like the product description."
"Price was good ,delivered on time,excellent delivery man."
"Sales department helpful and polite, deal and delivery went as promised, hopefully Samsung UE32M5620 will be as good Jan 2018. Thanks Powerdirect.."
Simon Butler
Verified Buyer
"Product at great price and quick delivery"
"Excellent value for money on my new vacuum cleaner. Excellent service on delivery."
Alan Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a fridge freezer online and received plenty of ongoing communication via text and email regarding the order status and the delivery day and specific times. Product arrived when stated and was packed well and up to now is working exactly as expected. However, I was charged £10 for delivery in England (West Mids) despite the website stating free delivery to Shropshire postcodes !"
Greg Lesiak
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Delivered on time."
"Price was good ,delivered on time,excellent delivery man."
Christopher Kingsland
Verified Buyer
"Great company, very good price fro my fridge freezer. Delivery men very pleasant and helpful."
"Excellent price, cheaper than other retailers. Very prompt & efficient delivery."
Paul Wareham
Verified Buyer
"Best price , spot on delivery service"
Rochelle Kane
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and best price for product."
Albert Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a new fridge just after Xmas, delivery was 4th January using Panther logistics. No problems with the order, timescales were within the stated limits and delivery was effected at the confirmed time. Excellent service from Power Direct and Panther's two man team. Recommended!"
Akshay Intwala
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Order arrived within a few days excellent tracking service. Even had a courtesy call from Powerdirect once order placed. And the price was unbeatable."
Ian McGregor
Verified Buyer
"Great price (best online) and fast, efficient delivery. Hadn't used Powerdirect.co.uk before, wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 309 reviews