Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Telephone
"Ordered a washer dryer dorm powerdirect Com after comparing prices on line. Powerdirect was the cheapest for the same product. Once ordered powete direct to in touch via automated and manual email. I was kept up to speed with the progress at all times. I received a phone call to agree delivery day and slot. The driver phoned me on the delivery day to confirm and arrived within agreed time slot. I would recommend powerdirect to any one."
"I bought a Sony TV from PowerDirect cheaper than anywhere else online and I cannot fault their service. They delivered within 5 days of me placing my order and I was kept very well informed about my delivery slot. I would definitely buy from them again!"
"Great delivery service and the televison was also sold at a good price compared to other leading stores."
"Very good - Okay they did not answer the phone and if I had a problem this could be an issue (so that needs improving). However the price we paid was very low and we saved about 400£ so its a trade-off. Yes I would use them again for branded goods, delivery was fast and although they offered me no delivery day flexibility (it was tomorrow or nothing, which is not great). It was cheap and I got the same goods you would from John Lewis."
"Excellent value for money, brilliant communication and fantastic delivery service with live tracking and direct phone call from driver."
"Great value for money and easy to use site."
"Samsung 65inch TV bought delivered working perfectly within 6 days. Delivered by two helpful men fitted by my son great team to do business with, would not hesitate to purchase again from this company"
"Quick delivery and a good product"
"Excellent service and excellent product"
"Great price. Website easy to navigate. Good communication, pacakging and speedy safe delivery. Super. Thanks!"
"Bought a washer dryer. Item was in stock. Delivery was swift and free. I almost didn't buy based on some of the negative reviews. I shouldn't have been worried as item wad marked as in store. The price was very competitive too. Very happy."
"Very fast delivery very pleased with my appliance so happy"
"Great service - good price, fast delivery and friendly delivery driver. 5*"
"A fairly painless experience, looking for a decent UHD TV using the usual search engines and up they popped. Not familiar with the company as such but price was competitive when you include free p & p so made the order. Communications were fast and detail of the delivery all OK. Arrived when they said, brought in and in sound condition. No complains what so ever."
"Great fast honest company cheapest online by far Definitely recommend 1 happy shopper"
"Absolutely great company ,communication all the way till my fridge arrived,delivery men was also great reccommend more than these big known company's thanks again very happy customer 100%"
"Excellent delivery time. Kept me informed . Great prodcut"
"Loving the box"
"Were brilliant at stating the tracking for the order and kept to the details, phone call made shortly before delivery appreciated"
"I received excellent service from Powerdirect. The sales department responded to my enquiry within minutes. The email confirmation of order was clear, I upgraded my delivery to having the delivery team unbox and check for transit damage. The delivery team were fantastic. They assisted with the assembly of the fridge freezer - just attaching the handles!"
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 369 reviews