Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

We bought a TV on 17th of August! We can't contact the company, we send emails, no response and we never received our TV. We cannot contact them for a refund as we want our money back! Maria 07523288844
Dear Maria,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you have received from our company. We always aim to offer our customers the best possible service and prices, but unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with your order.

I have looked into your order and it appears there may have been a supply issue with our suppliers at the point of order with in turn caused unreasonable timescale for the order to be fulfilled.

I personally will escalate this issue to our cancellations department and this should be resolved very shortly.

Finally, please accept our apologies once again as it is never our intention to provide such a poor service to our customers.

Powerdirect Team
Dealing with Power Direct was a delight! The order system was simple and efficient and delivery was prompt and trouble free!
Geraint
Ordered a hob from this lot, delay in stock went from 2-3 weeks to 10 weeks after ordering, tried to cancel order and get a refund, they said 7-10 days yet 2 weeks later still no refund, really poor customer service! All they send is autoreply when you contact their cancellations department by email and then no follow up at all despite several emails. Contacted my bank to see if I can retrieve my money because Powerdirect obviously don't care about their customers or their reputation. Really very poor service!!
Dear Mr Farrall,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience and poor service you appear to have received from our company. We always aim to offer our customers the best possible service and prices, but unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with your order.

I have looked into your order and it appears the product was not in stock at the point of order, therefore we had to place the order with our supplier. There does appear to have been an unreasonable timescale for the order to be fulfilled and we can only apologise for this.

I have raised the refund issue with our cancellations department and this should be resolved very shortly, if it hasn't already.

Powerdirect Team
Delivery was excellent on time and the driver was very helpful and polite. Cant complain. I haven't opened and switched on the product yet as im in the middle of renovating my kitchen, however the product i managed to source from Power Direct was 1 of only a few available in the country. Well done guys!
Great value. Best price available on the web. Would be 5 stars but delivery was delayed and lack of telephone support (Powerdirect COVID remote working) caused issues. Arrived in 6 working days.
Quality, speed, yes
Item doesn't work. Contacted their Service team at least 3 times, but no response. Good prices and speedy delivery, but the WORST AFTER SALES SERVICE that I've ever encountered. Item is ready to be collected when Power Direct deem me worthy of a response!
Good morning Mr Hoare,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the service you have received from Powerdirect.

I escalated this to our customer service team to resolve your issue as a matter of urgency. There will be an investigation into why this has not been resolved quicker as this is not the level of service we aim to offer our valued customers.

Our aim is to offer our customers the best products at competitive pricing with positive customer service but unfortunately this appears not to have been the case with your order, and for this we can only apologise.

Powerdirect Team
Take a look at TRUST Pilot reviews for Power Direct !

Don’t order from this company.
Don’t order from this company.

You will regret ordering from this company.

They are selling stock that they don’t have.

If you do order , please use a credit card. You will then be protected and be able to get you money back from the credit card company.

It’s not cheaper if they can’t fulfill the order.

I am waiting for refund, it’s taking a long time .

Leave negative feedback if they take your money then send nothing .
Good morning Mr Evans,

I escalated this to our customer service team to resolve your issue and refund as a matter of urgency but you have already even refunded and emailed so I am sorry if there has been any confusion regarding this.

Powerdirect Team
Great price and good service
Delivery was as stated and driver was very helpful and waited till delivery was checked
Well done to everyone involved 👍
very good service and very competitive price
Easy to order, competitive prices, straightforward forms, text me when delivering. Friendly delivery man. When I rang to start my warranty they gave me a discount for a further 3 years, helpful & friendly. Love my new washer & if the after care is as good as the sales it’s a five star
Very happy with product n service thanks
Ordered a freezer online with the covid 19 restrictions in place. Delivered the same day. Fantastic service as we had been without a freezer since March
Ordered a product and shortly after received an enail to ask if I would be at home for sane day delivery. Quick service, cheap delivery, couldn't fault anything.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY!!

We ordered a fridge freezer for £1,650 as part of our kitchen renovation, this was just as the country was placed into lockdown. As a result of the lockdown the kitchen fitters can't start the job, because of this we had to cancel orders for several new appliances, one being the fridge freezer with powerdirect.co.uk.

I was asked to email my cancellation request to them, which I did immediately, I then got an automated response saying the request would take 5-7 working days, this isn't a problem and I was happy so far, I still wanted to purchase it from them and had every intention of doing so once the lockdown restrictions were lifted.

It is now 18 working days since the cancellation and I still haven't had a refund, not only that but they will not respond to any of my emails to the cancellations department.
I decided to test them by emailing them from another email address querying a very expensive 85inch TV from their website, as I am looking at refurbishing that room next, guess what.....they replied within 5 minutes, who'd have guessed it right? So I replied to their email and also asked if they could take a look at my cancellation request as it's been going on for some time, they answered stating they didn't work in the cancellations department, that's fine can you just send it over to them and give them a polite nudge...NO!!

This company is basically enticing you in with low prices to get your money to raise their cash flow, take a look at their website, they have virtually no items in stock.

This is bad trading practice, I'm now going to start legal proceedings, not only do I want my money back but I also want to ensure this company can't rip people off like they are trying to.

I will come back and update this review once I have more information but please, in the meantime, do not be tempted to order from this shambolic company because the price is lower, it's lower for a reason. Read the reviews on here before making your mind up.

I will be contacting Trading Standards today.
I ordered a Stoves electric range cooker on 28th December 2019 , on the 7th Jan I received an email to confirm this item was out of stock and would not be sent out until February.

I decided to cancel the item and request a refund as we needed the cooker at an earlier date.

I completed the refund request forms a number of times , each time being told the refund would be between 7-10 days.

It is now 15th April 2020 and I am still waiting for the refund of £‪1787.49‬
The customer service from Powerdirect.co.uk is appalling with no responses to my emails or update on my refund.
I would strongly recommend not using this company.
Order - 100048466
Item - EVA90BL CDA Cooker Hood 90cm Angled Extractor Black Glass
Issue - Damaged, hi still waiting for a response regarding refund or replacement could l please have a decision one way or the other regards mick,first placed order 6 months ago,please look at reviews on trust pilot not a good company for response if you’re having a problem but very good if taking your money.
Good morning Mr Hill,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you have received from Powerdirect. I will escalate this to our services team as a matter of priority.

A member of our team should be in contact with you within the next 24 hours.

We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused as we always aim to offer our customers the best possible service and after sales support.

Powerdirect Team
Ordering via the website was easy - contact via email was maintained and my order was delivered on the date stated. Happy Customer - Many thanks
Was looking for a Samsung upright freezer and they offered the best price with free delivery. Item was delivered in a couple of days and is working fine.
Great quick delivery! Very pleased with new russell Hobbs kettle!
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 443 reviews