Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

"I was worried about the fridge freezer arriving in time for out kitchen renovation, I contacted Customer Services and received very prompt replies plus confirmation that the fridge freezer was being dispatched. It arrived the next day, so quick that we have yet to open it up and fit it yet. Excellent service from Faisal at customer services. Thank you"
Mark Andrew
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was first class. Product price was best in the market and superb after sales service including very fast delivery 100%"
Henna Hakim
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and great prices. Very happy with my purchase and customer service provided."
Mr G Westmoreland
Verified Buyer
"Always great prices & great customer services"
Dennis Cothay
Verified Buyer
"Very easy company to deal with, at least that was my experience and my first dealings with Powerdirect. Keep up the good service."
"Competitive price (best online I could find and approx. £90 less than Currys PC World). Delivery was by a courier company that kept us informed all along the way. Very pleased with the Sony TV, does everything we want and picture quality is superb."
Mr G Haigh
Verified Buyer
"The guy was very helpful and left the store with every thing we wanted great service"
Catherine Belton
Verified Buyer
"First time buying from Power Direct. Excellent price and speedy dispatch. Just Parcelforce let me down as they didn't deliver on the day expected, rang them and was told the driver had run out of time and had returned to the depot, so had to wait in all the next day too. But apart from that very happy."
Mr J Bowers
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the helpful service given and the new Dyson vacuum cleaner purchased."
Richard Gray
Verified Buyer
"Everything with Powerdirect went through quick and simple. TV easy to set up and use. Pity Parcelforce don't have better communications when the roads are causing them problems!"
John Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Great price, great goods, great delivery with free postage and great customer service. What is not to like. Beats Amazon !!!"
Derek Bridgen
"fast del.good comms."
"I still haven't received my order and it's now outside of the given delivery time"
Good morning Amie,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your order. This is not the level of service we aim to offer our customers.

I will liaise with our despatch team and couriers to try and track where your order is, as our records show that the item should have been despatched a week ago. I will also escalate this to our services team as to assist is this being resolved quickly and efficiently.

Apologies once again and we will aim to have this resolved very shortly.

Powerdirect Team
Linda Kerry
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service, delivery very speedy. The price of the TV was at least £60 cheaper than anywhere else after a lot of searching. Would definitely use this c9mpany again."
Anthony Holt
Verified Buyer
"You did exactly what you said you would, delivered on time and date stated from point of purchase. I read the reviews after purchase and I was a bit concerned because they were mainly negative. The one criticism was trying to speak to someone on a Sunday, hung up after 25 mins, apart from that really good. Kind Regards Anthony Holt"
Deepak George
Verified Buyer
"Best Price compared to every store I researched online. Quick contact. Personal Delivery on the agreed timeslot. Can't recommend enough. I was a bit sceptical when I placed the order a I had not heard about the company before."
DRAGA SURBEK
"I ordered an electric hob, and after 6 weeks of waiting, and numerous promises, I decided to cancel the order. Two months have gone by, and I am still chasing my money. In addition, they seem to invent non existant depatments that need to be emailed. So far I had 3 mails that were direcing me to yet another department that needs to be mailed. I am contacting my credit card issuer to report them."
Good morning,

First can I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience you appear to have been caused.

I have tried to look into the records for this order and unfortunately you have not quoted your order reference so I can only see a brief overview of your order.

Due to the availability of the product you ordered there was a delay in delivering your item which I can only apologise for, this was due to stock availability from our suppliers. We did keep you updated on delivery dates etc. once the item was available to despatch.

Our services / cancellations team would be only too happy to help you if you still have any further issues.

Please accept our apologies once again as this is not the level of customer service we aim to offer our customers.

Powerdirect Team
Paul Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Best price and quick delivery."
Neil Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Yamaha sound bar really please with the service & price, delivered within 4 days of purchase"
Geraldine Kelly
Verified Buyer
"From the very start the description and statistics of my dryer were easy to read and understand ... I was given a discount code ... that made me very happy ... it was delivered promptly by two very nice men who had contacted me by phone with a time slot ... within minutes my dryer was in place and working ... it was exactly as described on the Webpage ... I registered the guarantee on line ... took seconds ... so all good ... frankly could not be happier as it is quiet ... fits under the counter top ... if I don't empty it right away it gives a little tumble every now and then to stop my clothes from creasing ... superb"
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 326 reviews