Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Peter Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Fast on time delivery. Good communication throughout purchasing process Alteration to order dealt with without fuss. Excellent Prices. A reliable company"
Dennis King
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate the website. Very easy to read reviews. Very easy to order and pay. Very easy and fast delivery."
Margaret Ann Stead
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on date with timeframe of hours provided. Great service by delivery men who got appliance into room unpacked ready for installation. Good price of goods compared to other companies. Would definitely buy from Power Direct in the future."
Meg Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered our SAMSUNG HTJ5500 5.1ch Smart 3D Home Theatre System 1000W WiFi HTJ5500 on the Sunday evening and it was with us by the Wednesday. Very pleased with the price too."
"Plenty of choice great price easy to order would recommend this retailer."
James McCormick
Verified Buyer
"Easy transaction. After doing the usual price comparisons I found Power Direct to be the cheapest and they had an extra 5% discount World Cup promotion. Delivery took a week but it was free - not sure if this is Power Direct or the Couriers lead time?"
"All the staff I dealt with were spot on. The item I purchased was listed at the price I could find."
"Easy to order online and unusually NO carriage fee. The delivery was bang on target and I would certainly recommend your service and will indeed look to your web site first before I order from anywhere else. Excellent service"
"Good service delivery on time"
David Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Great value great service fast delivery fantastic sound bar for the price had made my tv sound fantastic recommended 5 stars can not falt this product"
Martin Hession
Verified Buyer
"The transaction was so easy to carry out"
Phillip Warman
Verified Buyer
"Great price, prompt delivery. Could not fault the service at all."
Ian Mortimer
Verified Buyer
"SHOCKING when i placed the order i had been told 2 to 3 weeks , 7 weeks later and constant calling still nothing every time i rang all i was told next week, so after 7 weeks i cancelled the order the guy who i spoke too said i should receive my money back in 3 days nothing so i emailed asking were my money was and i relieved and email saying they had changed there finance dept so the money couldn't be sent back to the card (even though they could take it from there ?)they asked for another bank account and still no money has been returned , i now have to go to my bank on monday and ask them to get involved totally shocking company i should have listened to the reviews on other review sites ,will never buy from this company again ,so buy from this company at your own risk"
Dear Mr Mortirmer,

Firstly can I take this opportunity to apologise for the obvious inconvenience and poor service you have received with your order. This is never the intention of Powerdirect and we always aim to offer our customers the best possible service at all times.

I will escalate this to our service department and directors to look into the reason why this has happened so we can assure our customers that this does not happen in the future.

Once again please accept our sincerest apologies for the extremely poor service you have received.

All the very best,

Powerdirect Team
"My four channel recorder arrived on time had trouble with the power unit it was replaced with the proper one it now works very well I am very pleased with it the only thing I wished that I could have been able to talk to some one about the trouble."
"quick delivery, good business"
Peter Still
Verified Buyer
"Good price and delivery from stock"
Mrs Sylvia Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with this product, I ordered a Bush cordless vacuum, it picks up well and is easy to use."
Rachel Fearnley
Verified Buyer
"Price, quality and speedy delivery!"
Brendan Short
Verified Buyer
"Had JVC headphones for ever it was Power direct that were able to supply replacements of the same quality"
"I was worried about the fridge freezer arriving in time for out kitchen renovation, I contacted Customer Services and received very prompt replies plus confirmation that the fridge freezer was being dispatched. It arrived the next day, so quick that we have yet to open it up and fit it yet. Excellent service from Faisal at customer services. Thank you"
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 345 reviews