Power Bulbs Reviews

Aysgarth House
Aysgarth Drive

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Power Bulbs ?

"excellent people ordered one day, day later at my door I will use them again for my car bulbs good price free delivery."
"They have a vast range of products to suit all budgets , i was extremely happy with my product and the price i paid and also they applied (by credit back to me ) a 25% discount offer which I failed to apply at time of ordering but afetr e mailing them and asking if they could possible do that , which many a company would not do ."
"Helpful advice. Very good prices. Quick delivery of parts, safely packaged and a proper invoice with full contact details."
"Product packing was very good. shipping was very fast although during festive season. Product as specified"
Power Bulbs is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!