Poundstretcher Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Poundstretcher
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Poundstretcher made you happy

"Tried to get refund after being overcharged for bird feeder. Unpleasant and unhelpful member of staff (West Auckland branch) refused saying she needed to see bird feeder. Hubby said it is in the garden with birds hanging from it...feeding."
Are you Poundstretcher? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Poundstretcher receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Horrible dirty store in Grimsby unhelpful staff unfriendly just cheap tacky stuff"
"I live in Syston. New store is OK. Employees are great except for today. I understand the store closes at 4pm on Sundays. I stopped in at 3:50 and a young girl sees me walking up and locks the door. Then says through the door.. "oh, I've locked it". Proceeds to walk away. I will never shop there again."
"I visit the Scaborough store on a regular basis. I am very impressed staff who work there. Always happy to help and service with a smile."
"There is always clearance stock that is very cheap. You can find items for every part of the home- kirchen, bathroom, living room etc They always have lovely candles and decorations The prices are great They even have well priced vaping items"
"new store in Dronfield great offers friendly staff and always lots of stuff"
"very scruffy and my brekfast was dissapointing as i asked for toast and it was stale also not very good parking"
"fat too much fat"
"I bought two small Hyundai heaters from this store around christmas time, both were meant to have trip switches, in the time it took for me to leave the room and boil a kettle my living room was ablaze, i have been into the store several times who have'nt managed to contact their bosses, I have tried e-mailing, had no replies have tried phoning several times leaving messages as there is never anyone in the office,i am now having to replace my carpet. my rugs, and a wooden wall unit,this is a disgrace am a carer for a gulf war veteran, and can ill afford this extra expense,the staff were lovely and very concerned for my welfare"
"To be fair they have now put all their out of date bb items in a very prominent place. Store still a bit scruffy but staff are lovely. Must have been my email."
"Beware of this company. Went into the Dover, Kent, one today and bought a twin pack of Mr Kipling sticky toffee puddings which were well over three months past their BB date. No mention of this company selling out of date stock anywhere. So what you need to ask yourself is....is it company policy or is it a local problem. Lots of past BB dates are okay to eat, but you must state they are out of date surely, if by this much."
"I am disabled and find walking through the store very difficult and I have found all the staff so helpful they go and get what I want from the store pack it for me and then carry it out to my disability scooter. That is so much help to me and they need praise for to them is a small act but to me is worth its weight in gold Thank you"
"Well for starters they have a variety of merchendise so you don't need 4 stores for your day to day shopping as they have it all and fair prices for all. I would Highly recommend them to anyone."
"Picked up two jars of curry marked up as 2 for £1, when I got to till I was told it was £3.05!!"
"Their prices always make me happy."
Poundstretcher is rated 2.53 based on 15 reviews