Poundstretcher Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Poundstretcher

How would you rate Poundstretcher?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Poundstretcher in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"To be fair they have now put all their out of date bb items in a very prominent place. Store still a bit scruffy but staff are lovely. Must have been my email."
"Beware of this company. Went into the Dover, Kent, one today and bought a twin pack of Mr Kipling sticky toffee puddings which were well over three months past their BB date. No mention of this company selling out of date stock anywhere. So what you need to ask yourself is....is it company policy or is it a local problem. Lots of past BB dates are okay to eat, but you must state they are out of date surely, if by this much."
Veronica Morris
"I am disabled and find walking through the store very difficult and I have found all the staff so helpful they go and get what I want from the store pack it for me and then carry it out to my disability scooter. That is so much help to me and they need praise for to them is a small act but to me is worth its weight in gold Thank you"
Marinel Samoila
"Well for starters they have a variety of merchendise so you don't need 4 stores for your day to day shopping as they have it all and fair prices for all. I would Highly recommend them to anyone."
Dominic Fitzpatrick
"Picked up two jars of curry marked up as 2 for £1, when I got to till I was told it was £3.05!!"
Miss Kay Hamersley
"Their prices always make me happy."
Poundstretcher is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews