Poundshop Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Poundshop

How would you rate Poundshop ?

"2 items missing and only gave me the partial refund of one, won't buy again from them"
"Worst company ever I have had orders from them before with no trouble but this time I decided to use next day delivery nearly a week later and I am still waiting for it dispite several phone calls I just keep getting told it will be the next day or they are desperate to give me a refund I add the order is over a hundred pounds so not small I refuse and tell them I want the order why would I have ordered it if I didn't!! AVOID AT All Cost"
"they r bad shop keep away i would not shop here again lose order broken item trade and standards looking into them"
"They must be the most careful packing company I have ever come across where they prepare any leakages in sealed bags for safety when being transported to customer and every day they have an offer that you cannot refuse to order and I just love these so much as they use the best quality boxes and never get any breakages or spills."
"i would not use this shop again the staff r sad losers i would not buy again"
"I have ordered from Poundshop and received the orders on time and in good condition. I have had occasion to complain to them however and their "service" department has been less than useless - not replying to my complaint despite several emails. I gave up in the end, even after I addressed my last complaint to the CEO ( she did not reply either)."
"Really excellent value for money."
Sue
"You can get some good bargains - and also some tacky items (probably to be expected though considering everything costs £1). You really need to order enough items to make your shop worthwhile as standard postage costs £4.95 - and it will take 4 or 5 days to be delivered to you. Also watch out for 'short date' items - most are fine, but beware of crisps/biscuits as these are generally soft and unpleasant to eat."
Sue
-->
"I have place an order 2 weeks before but not received it yet . Very disappointed by there service ."
Poundshop is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews