Poundshop Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Poundshop

How would you rate Poundshop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Kathryn

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Poundshop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Kathryn Stych
"I have ordered from Poundshop and received the orders on time and in good condition. I have had occasion to complain to them however and their "service" department has been less than useless - not replying to my complaint despite several emails. I gave up in the end, even after I addressed my last complaint to the CEO ( she did not reply either)."
Mrs Kelly Kirby
"Really excellent value for money."
Sue
"You can get some good bargains - and also some tacky items (probably to be expected though considering everything costs £1). You really need to order enough items to make your shop worthwhile as standard postage costs £4.95 - and it will take 4 or 5 days to be delivered to you. Also watch out for 'short date' items - most are fine, but beware of crisps/biscuits as these are generally soft and unpleasant to eat."
Sue
-->
"I have place an order 2 weeks before but not received it yet . Very disappointed by there service ."
Poundshop is rated 3.25 based on 5 reviews