Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
the lady that dealt with my problem was very patient and helped me all the way
Reyanna was very helpful today :-)
Easy to deal with and helpful with my situation thank you!
i have a loan with your sister company that charge far more interest and wanted to borrow another loan from yourselfs to pay that off but no joy even though i been good customer,i stated you pay them direct and close the account and met with a brickwall
I had issues renewing my loan online but thanks to DJuan your online web chat assistant we got the issues sorted within a few minutes.
Good company but I would like promo codes emailed to me from time to time
Quick, easy, reasonable fees. Recommend if you can afford repayments only!
The first part of the conversation with Richard was rated Good although I was not told that they could have just took my card details for my remaining payments and could have saved all the time waiting. I was told an incorrect figure by the next person I spoke to Latoya. I was told I was in default by £1,400.00 when it was actually only £132.86!!!! So of course felt a little sick for a moment. I then thanked her for her help and she just cut the conversation off, I was then unable to print or email the conversation I had for my records.
I have missed a payment but i got in touch way before my payment date and nothing has been done to help me. O have emailed and used live chat and keeo getting told to email back after my due date and then when i do the collections team are unavailable and i have to wait more time. I have been charged a 12 late payment fee!!!
very help full Jessica was great good help.bless her
Frustrating system to settle account but advisor very helpful with process
Very good company and good flexible terms
Not much help and options to customers that are struggling financially
very helpful when you need an extra boost. service is friendly and helpful.
The facility to make payment by transfer using the "Faster Payments" facility would be really handy. I recently had problems because I had to stop my debit card for security reasons. If Pounds to Pocket accepted transfers I could have still made the appropriate payment easily.
The interest rates on their loans are massive and really are a bit of a rip off. Basically whatever you borrow you pay twice as much back. However, they gave me a loan when I really needed it and no one else would and their customer service has always been good. That said, I've never missed a payment or needed additional help from them so that's probably why - I should imagine things are different if there are problems.
i HAVE 2 PAYMENTS LEFT TO PAY----I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEHIND-- I HAVE ALWAYS PAID ON DUE DATE...i ASKED FOR A TOP UP AND WAS REFUSED...!!!!!
tried a top up was refused woulndnt mind but ive never missed payments or late so be paying off last 7 payments and not be using them again.May be you should have a section you can click on to find out quicker to try to apply for top up instead of having to go through all the migmoral on chat
I was on your site, filled out all the info clicked send and then got an error message. No reason give and details on if the application went through but said the error was logged. so what happens now.............. do I get a loan or do I have to go else where?
still waiting been waiting for 12 hours just for approval!!
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews