Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
Pain free loan from start to finish. Excellent customer service. You know exactley what you will be paying and for how long, no more ,no less. Would recommend highly if the High Street banks turn you down.
Used a number of times. Always found helpful. I know the rates are high but good when you really need it.
Will cause emotional stress
excessive repayments at 140%!! no early repayment reduction. stay away
I made an application on 5/3/2012.Declined. I got back on April 2015. I wasn't able to update my details and reapply. I had to appeal to the decision of 2012 and then proceed.
Seems bureaucratic to me.
The chat experience poor as the questions of the representative were not related to reality. The answers were automated and not evaluated by the representative for her upcoming questions.
General opinion poor.
Quick and easy application. Customer Service is very good. The live chat is also easy to use. Highly recommend.
I applied for a loan last year, made every payment, paid the loan off and now I receive a message saying my loan is declined when I log in, even before I apply. Very bad business!
I have always found the service provided to be of a high quality - totally transparent and easy to understand. All of the staff I have dealt with, either online or by 'phone, have never been less than polite, helpful and informative. Even when a challenge arose, the company was more than willing to work with me to find a mutually agreeable solution. I know that some of these companies get a negative press but I really can't fault them. Their customer service puts a lot of other companies, including some banks to shame.
Maria was clear, friendly and helpful. great stuff :)
This company will happliy lend you money but ifvyou get into trouble and want to contact them forget it. I have emsiled rang and have today wrote them a letter and sent it recorded delivery. They also take continues payments of your debit card. Dont touch them with a barge pole.
Really poor experience. Excessive charges, complaints team very poor and even ignore the Financial Ombudsman. No regard for UK lending criteria. Please do not touch with a barge pole!
I don't know how this place is anywhere near a 4 star service. For one, their customer service is non-existent. They call you from a call centre, which takes 10seconds to connect before you even hear the voice of someone. The woman kept calling me the wrong name, which in my opinion was very unprofessional. I wish I had never taken the money from poundstopocket, but I was in a bad financial position at the time and had no other choice... now I have payments until October to make totaling just over £680 if I make the payments monthly, but if I want to pay if off early in one go it's £580 - how is that a saving? Poundstopocket will rip you off; please think about pawning, selling, borrowing, anything you can to avoid taking money from these modern day loan sharks
Awful company . I'm paying off my debt and tried to nagationate with them and asked them to freeze my interest . They refused and I have 5 more payments . Also I just got a new card and I called them on the day of my loan repayment date to tell them and they still charged me a fee . Do not use !
Been with them for two years now never defaulted and yet thet refuse a new loan
I would like to repay my loan using a credit card, this will save me £ 423.18 in interest. I was told that i can not do this as Pounds to Pocket are a responsible lender. How can this be responsible lending, If i continue with Pounds to pocket I still have to pay £734.47 loan + £423.18 interest a total of £1157.65. If i Could pay my loan off today with a 0% credit card I could save the £423.18 interest and be dept free in 5 months and not the 8 months if I stay with Pounds to Pocket. this is a trap, it means that I can't move money around to save me paying interest. This is not responsible lending.
excellent service, would recommend to anyone
Alexandria was excellent. Many thanks.
The agent was friendly understanding and helpful, thank you
was told i could top up but when i went to mt account the top up button is not there...so not happy as i keep getting texts and email saying i can top up
Brilliant