Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
Excellent customer service skills, quick response and always happy to help!
Very effective when I had questions the online chat was easy and very useful, every employee I spoke to was excellent
Very good customer service staff are very very helpful .
I have used this company a couple of times in my hour of need.

Brilliant customer service.

Really easy to use
Dorisha was very helpful today. Great speedy service.
great company always here to help when needed
Do not go with this company,IF you login they strangely can refuse you a loan before you apply for one? How is this possible so now this show up on you credit rating,I can't understand????
A little frustrated that the website states someone available to speak to 24/7 however not all departments are open those times and I could not find the information for the right department which meant that I had a wasted call last night and I was unable to clear my loan when I wanted. This is a minor problem but was a little inconvenient
WELL HAPPY THANK YOU
Very helpful and friendly. Have loans with you before and you have been very good to deal with.
The online chatis very helpful. I have a feeling that it is managed by very professional people who know how tohandle customers politely no matter what. Charita is one of them. Keep it.

Gasso Wilson Mwaluseke
Did not realize Pounds to Pocket only accepted Debit Cards, tried to pay the full amount today but was unable to as it was a Credit Card. This is an extreme inconvenience, when i eventually pay off this loan i WILL NOT be using Pounds To Pocket as a future Lender.
Had a bit of a confusion over pay dates which left me in default but couldn't thank you enough for working with me to sort it out very helpful thank you
Good quick service, online chat very helpful and process is very easy thanks
Easy people to deal with and very helpful
I wouldn't advise anyone to use this company as there one big rip off. I got a loan for 12 months and always paid my monthly instalments back on time as it was broken down into 12 payments. I went for a re-loan after I paid everything off and the interest they charge and they declined me. Hate this company and very poor customer service agents. All my friends and family will not be using this overrated company.
Did not help in the slightest no better than a loan shark down the road you dont meet our criteria what a load of bullshit!!!!!!!!
Very good service, available 24/7. Also very quick and easy application. Thank you P2P
Very helpful
i have had 2 loans from you and i have had no problems and very good customer service.
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews