“i repeatedly asked the customer advisor questions and she kept avoiding them. she claimed my application i filled out a year ago had been delined and thats how she based her decision. i hadnt even filled out an application. my query was about not being able to log on. i certainly wont be recommending pounds to pocket to anyone”
“I'm annoyed that I have just paid off my loan early , have never missed a payment. I just applied for another loan and was declined. You can't tell me when I can apply again, or even IF I can apply again. Pretty poor really.”
“1. Called customer services to advise employer details had changed... gave name of employer, contact tel and position and monthly take home pay...... called back later to check loan status and told that NONE of my new employer details had been updated.
2. Gave the advisor the new employer details.
3. Called back again, to check that the person who I had spoken to on the phone who had advised me that my employer info hadn't been updated. She had updated most of my details except the new employer telephone number was still NOT updated by your assistant, meaning my old employer number remained on my account.
4. Called customer services as I noticed on my homepage that my bank account number there was a digit incorrect, gave them my correct bank a/c. Spoke to another adviser later who confirmed that these details also had failed to be updated.
5. Rang back and told my applic for a £500 load had been declined (not surprised given the poor service shown above and details NOT being updated properly). Was advised to process a NEW application for £250 which would be approved.
3. Applied for a lower amount loan - £250, as possibly my initial application had been declined due to my info not being updated as per my phone calls and / or chat with your on-line chat.
This was 2 days ago, NO decision yet made and every time I call/chat am told that this has been escalated. (have called THREE times to check status).”
“not very helpful when they make an error on your account and expect you to contact them from experience p2p had closed my account and asked me to contact the resolutions team and also stated that my balance is £0.00 when clearly i know its not they then also failed to take payment so if i do recieve any letter from a debt company i shall be telling them that pounds to pocket closed the account and set my balance to £0.00
id also definatly not recommend them to anybody i asked for them to erase my bank details and they refused”
“This company cannot be trusted. They make a bad financial situation much much worse.
They fail to communicate. Add charges without justification. Make promises that are not kept. Have a complaints dept which doesn't respond to complaints. Fail to keep your credit record updated.
I've dealt with a fair few loan companies and these are the worst.”
“I have experienced them guarantee that I will get a loan, only if I pay off a loan with there sister company. Don't fall for it, I did, paid it off, and now declined a loan. Been with them 2 years, loyalty clearly does not come into it. Do not use.”
“a pointless conversation with some one who would only write back to me answers that were predetermined by her training video before she started the job i presume, once agan am no closer to what i asked her 45 mins ago just a bit more annoyed....”
“i needed help with a defaulted payment, i spoke to Latoya on chat and she was no help at all. she was useing words and disnt understand as i am only 19 years old, and when i told her this she was no help at all
i do not feel the issue as been resolved and i am VERY angry and upset”
“This company will do everything to prevent you clearing your loan. If you don't pay it by Debit card then they delay the payment and try to add on charges. Their customer services (which is in America) cannot help you with anything you cannot find out yourself if you log on the site and there is no one in the UK you can speak to. Their online chat is equally as poor and takes ages.
they are all very American with their 'valued customer' and 'here to help' but that is while they are trying to get you to take more money or delay settling your loan.
Unless you plan to take the money and run and not pay it back, stay away!!!”
“asked for discount as quick quid offered. and used you a few times and was told that you cant offer discount but i was told that quick quid was a sister company so i will go to wonga with that news then. A lost sale to a hassle free customer. Congratulations!!!”