Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
The interest rates on their loans are massive and really are a bit of a rip off. Basically whatever you borrow you pay twice as much back. However, they gave me a loan when I really needed it and no one else would and their customer service has always been good. That said, I've never missed a payment or needed additional help from them so that's probably why - I should imagine things are different if there are problems.
Not keen that they take the money early sometimes - have to watch that your company pays early on bank hols etc., but the customer service is spot on - pleasant and fast.
I have found Poundstopocket to be very helpful and understanding, I would highly recommend them.
Great customer support (via online chat, at least). Slight technical hitch which delayed their payment to me but other than that, good service.
Online chat was quick and easy to use and had the answer I required swiftly. Many Thanks
prompt online live chat representatives all very knowledgeable and helpful
from loan to checking details the service has been great
the live chat system is a great bonus if you ever in doubt of anything.
Great live chat customer service from Johan, explained what was due and how this was calculated
I found the chat room very helpful unlike the ooperator on the phone who was very unhelpful as when I explained circumstances the operator just hung up on me
very good customer service online chat was brilliant and handy
Helped me out when nobody else would thanks a lot
Good customer service, Brittnie was very helpful
live chat very helpfull and polite
Very helpful and clear when asked about my options with regards to paying off before the agreed time.
very helpful , if you got problem they will listen , , good chat live options , they do help
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews