Pounds to Pocket Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Fast payout only thing is once you have had a loan from this company and never missed a payment you cant apply for another one"
"A very helpful lending company who helps you anytime of the day. I got my loan in 10 minutes just by filling in the information needed. Very quick in response and no further questions asked. I am very impressed."
Tim
"Rates are quite high but, if you aren't eligible for mainstream lenders, very good customer service and fast decision"
"Avoid this company in any ways! They don't understand what they are doing, they not listening anything!"
"I have been with pounds to Pocket for 12 months and I have never missed a payment. I finish my loan off a month early. My circumstances have not changed and I am able to pay my way. I was very grateful to be a valuable customer but I asked for another loan so that I could take my daughter on holiday but I have been refused. I am very disappointed with pounds to Pocket as I have been a loyal customer and never missed a payment. Very disappointed"
"Im happy thanks"
"I had 3 loans with them in the past and paid in full before due time and never missed one single payment and yet I got declined when I applied for a lower loan without any explanation.I guess P2P hate people who make payment on time as they want to make as much money as possible from even though the interest rate is diabolical ,If you shop around I am sure you will get a better deal from other lenders even with poor credit."
"Quick repley easy applications"
"Not very happy. Fast approval but high interest rates."
"Lack of clear and relevant information during application process, email communications contradict information provided during live chat, the whole experience is poor, so much that I requested my application was cancelled before a decision was made."
"no help...... I changed my job and went from monthly to weekly..... only take 2 ways to pay all monthly. it's been two year's now I haven't paid and still NO HELP"
"Excellent, quick service. The lady who called was patient and clear. Money was paid within 30minutes in a time of need. Highly recommended."
"I had a loan with pounds to pockets for 18 months never missed a payment never late so when it came to Christmas I needed a loan as mine was all paid I thought being a good customer they would help me well to my surprise they never they recommended quick quid who offered 100 pound so thank you pounds to pocket for your loyalty NOT"
"You'd are very trusted site"
"Thanks for your help LaShay! You were great!"
"Efficient friendly service very helpful"
"Darisha was very helpful and friendly"
"Wouldn't ever bother again with them paid back them never missed payment then when applied again was told no rubbish company"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews