Pounds to Pocket Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat
"Not very happy. Fast approval but high interest rates."
"Lack of clear and relevant information during application process, email communications contradict information provided during live chat, the whole experience is poor, so much that I requested my application was cancelled before a decision was made."
"no help...... I changed my job and went from monthly to weekly..... only take 2 ways to pay all monthly. it's been two year's now I haven't paid and still NO HELP"
"Excellent, quick service. The lady who called was patient and clear. Money was paid within 30minutes in a time of need. Highly recommended."
"I had a loan with pounds to pockets for 18 months never missed a payment never late so when it came to Christmas I needed a loan as mine was all paid I thought being a good customer they would help me well to my surprise they never they recommended quick quid who offered 100 pound so thank you pounds to pocket for your loyalty NOT"
"You'd are very trusted site"
"Thanks for your help LaShay! You were great!"
"Was fine"
"Efficient friendly service very helpful"
"Darisha was very helpful and friendly"
"Wouldn't ever bother again with them paid back them never missed payment then when applied again was told no rubbish company"
"Very helpful"
"Didn't give me the loan although I had one before and paid back on time and in full"
"Rude, dishonest pricks"
"The Pfa paid my loan off for me, but paid to much so there is £980.50 outstanding to come back to me it was paid off on June 15th they said I would have the money with in 30 days it's now over 3 months I've been ringing every day for last 2 months costing s fortune because was ringing of mobile!!! They just have excuse after excuse absolutely disgraceful company, I am going to citizens advice now to try get these cowboys to give me my money back."
"Quick service, upfront and easy application, 5 star service all the way!! Thanks p2p xx"
"I have been a customer for quite some time now and I have always received excellent customer service and I have never had any cause for complaint."
"Dreadful company, had me faffing around for four days uploading documents which meant I had to go to the bank for paper statements. When I rang them on the fifth day was told yeah everything fine, and to check my bank account. I had literally just hung up when I received an email saying that they couldn't help me on this occasion! Fair enough but why don't they just tell you that on the first day? Anyway anyone reading this I can highly recommend likely loans, went to them got accepted cash in bank next day and much lower interest too. And no I don't work for them"
"Whenever I call it's as though I am speaking to a robot there is no personal touch. I have had 2 loans both paid on time without issue. I have 4 months left and as there is no offer I cannot get a human to help me just a computer Very disappointed with your customer service"
"The application process was really quick and easy. The online system made it very clear what I had borrowed and payment expectations. When it came to settling the loan, the process literally took 30 seconds. I couldn't have been happier with it from start to finish"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 4.04 based on 342 reviews