Potionsrotmg Reviews

of reviewers recommend Potionsrotmg
Read Potionsrotmg Reviews

About Potionsrotmg:

Potionsrotmg.com was founded in early 2013 with the aspiration to become the number one stop for RotMG players looking for cheap potions and good gear for the money. We believe that this goal has been reached and we have already set our eyes on new ones. Our vision is to become the number one seller of RotMG accounts and other niched services you won't find elsewhere while staying true to our roots of affordable basic in-game commodities. We are confident that we are well under way in succeeding with this endeavour. Although our name speaks only of potions, there is a whole lot more to Realm of the Mad God and there is a whole lot more to us. We hope you will enjoy the service as much as we enjoy creating and providing it.

We are incorporated as:
Enhanced Online Experience Limited

ceo@rpgstash.com

Tell us how Potionsrotmg made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great service, very welcoming and kind, nothing to notice at all!
fast easy and quick
still waiting for my mules...
fast delivery
fast delivery
Their prices are very cheap and their site is easy to look at and navigate.
The service was amazing but i dont like the phone part.
Had to do a quick call for verification then got my mules within 15 minutes, thanks!
Great work!
The website is very easy to use, and the process to receive you items is safe, fast and easy.
Quick service friendly support :)
fast response, nice costumer service keep going guys, i highly recommend this service
This was the best website i ever used to get my items it was very fast and the workers were nice
I enjoyed using this site; I bought a lucky mule and got 13 life out of it. Customer service was very helpful and it arrived timely and smoothly.
You guys were very helpful. I appreciate doing business with you. Will be coming back, if needed
Great service got my stuff fast
overall i thought it was great
Love alwasy buying from Rotmg Potions. ;) i got you fams always a supporter
100% real no fake really
Good people to give items but too long time for items :c Sometimes you click and you have it in 5 minut and sometime you must wait 25 minuts :C
Potionsrotmg is rated 4.53 based on 93 reviews