PotionsRotMG.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend PotionsRotMG.com

About PotionsRotMG.com: Potionsrotmg.com was founded in early 2013 with the aspiration to become the number one stop for RotMG players looking for cheap potions and good gear for the money. We believe that this goal has been reached and we have already set our eyes on new ones. Our vision is to become the number one seller of RotMG accounts and other niched services you won't find elsewhere while staying true to our roots of affordable basic in-game commodities. We are confident that we are well under way in succeeding with this endeavour. Although our name speaks only of potions, there is a whole lot more to Realm of the Mad God and there is a whole lot more to us. We hope you will enjoy the service as much as we enjoy creating and providing it.

We are incorporated as:
Enhanced Online Experience Limited

ceo@rpgstash.com

"I earned a decent amount of defense potions by playing the game to devide that for 1 dollar and change I could win up to 86 I think it was, potions."
"It’s always been quick and easy never a hassle."
"Very quick delivery, good prices, and great customer service."
"They are quick and to the point"
"They have a very good support and are quick with deliveries!"
"Fucking horrible. Made my Purchase and still didn't receive all my items. No response from the damn staff either. Worse fucking site ever used. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY REFUND FROM MY MISSING ITEMS?!"
"Got the items after 5 mins! The Support is friendly too and very helpful! :)"
"Took 2 hours to get item"
"Great service"
"helped me deal with my lack of patients"
"YOUR SEVICE IS SOOO BAD UR "SUPPORT" PPL DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS PRESAFE CARD I PAYED WITH PAISAFED CARD... WARRIOR SET WAS 5.45e AND I HAD 10e PREPAD CARD AND I DIDNT GET MY 4.55e BACK... NOOB SCAMM SITE DO NOT SHOP HERE"
"Got my max character fast"
"Not a scam! I was super skeptical but I got my stuff!"
"At first, I didn´t receive the things I bought, but the customer support was very friendly and helped me receive my stuff."
"quick delivery and straightforward service"
"Very quick delivery, cheap items and friendly staff!"
"this is very good website . i,m love this !!"
"Quick Reliable Service, Cheap Product, and an all around great experience!"
"I had a problem with a mule. My problem have been solved within an hour by an awesome guy."
"I got what I wanted fast"
PotionsRotMG.com is rated 4.53 based on 93 reviews