Post Office Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Post Office

How would you rate Post Office ?

"Really good service and very patient with me and all my questions about my driving licence form. He didn't make me feel rushed at all which was helpful."
"They have a large selection of Whistlefish cards so am spoilt for choice"
"Easy way to get my travel money~(euros) and at a much better rate than anywhere else. I done it online in less than 5 mins. I chose to collect from local office but you can have it delivered. excellent service, no hassle at all. I will use again"
"Very helpful."
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
"Nice Product!!!!!!!"
"I needed to return a car part for refund, the staff helped me through the process and advised me on the options regarding insurance and tracking. Tracking showed wher the parcel was and when it was delivered. First class service all round."
Post Office is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews