PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Great quality product and helpful customer service team!
Great product (we ordered the Cube) spacious and well constructed. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Easy to attach on our wooden conservatory exterior. Three keys which is handy! Thanks!
From ordering to receiving all brilliant .
We are very happy with our Post box. Big enough for small packages and letters. Easy to put up. Quality good. Would definitely recommend.
Post box we bought is great quality and we got some really good service with questions before and after placing my order.
Thank you Esther for your positive feedback. We are glad to have fulfilled your expectations!
Excellent very helpful great staff good product George
Thank you George. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and our friendly staff. We are always happy to help!
The service was very prompt and I like the product very much.I would recommend the company.
Fast delivery, good prices, thank you
Thank you for your purchase and positive feedback.
Efficient service , no issues .
All good no probs
Excellent service and when the product arrived, the quality was superb! Highly recommended indeed.
Excellent service & post box quality
Website easy to manage, ordering straight forward, and delivery on time. Product is exeactly what I ordered. Free postage, whats not to like
I found the perfect DAD shark post box with this company, I telephoned to find out how long delivery would take, I was told 3-4 working days. I placed my order, was emailed to check the colour I wanted, deliver was made within 3 days. The box is great and the service excellent. Just hope the postman doesn't lose his fingers!
Thank you Carolyn for your comment. We are happy to hear you are happy with both the product and our service.
Have a great day
Had this post box up for about a week. It replaced an old wooden one we had. This is so much better really pleased with this. The green colour is lovely too. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Emmanuel was very helpful when I had a query.
He replied personally with an answer and has kept me updated with the despatch dates and information.
Very happy and would recommend the PostBoxShop.
Thank you Darren for your email. We are glad you had a good experience with us and are happy with the product. We will pass your positive feedback to Emmanuel. Have a good day
Ordered week before the pandemic received an email to say delayed a couple of weeks later received notification it had arrived wow shame not to my address but after a call was all sorted and a new one delivered within 10 days absolutely fantastic customer service and only let down was the curriers they chose
Since my previous review giving four stars, I decided to phone the company and speak to somebody regarding problems with my letterbox. I had a conversation with Emmanuel and I must say the after sales on phone were excellent. I will review again, once they have had the time (in current situation) to rectify this.
Lovely postbox. Better than expected. Service really efficient in difficult times. Very well done on all fronts.
Thank you for your positive review and support of a small British business during these challenging times. We are glad you like your postbox. Stay safe!
Excellent customer service. 10 out of 10. Friendly, honest and they listen to you. After receiving first Dadgate post box with couple of scratches and problems with the lock, I decided to telephone and speak to someone. Emanuel gave first class service, and organised for a new postbox to be delivered. Received new postbox and is now fitted. Very pleased and would recommend. If any problems then call the company and they will sort out. Thank you for a first class service. I note people have had to wait a while before receiving their postbox, I did too, however, this was to be expected due to covid virus just like many other companies. Worth the wait.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews