PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Pleased with our nice looking black postbox.
Very good quality letter box. The colour is exactly as described. A beautiful grey tone which matches the front of my house. Installation was easy as the template to drill the holes was part of the box. Very helpful. The only reason why I didn’t give a 5 star rating was the long lead time. Nearly 1 month from the date of purchase. In fairness during the order process it was mentioned that it could take up to 25 working days for the product to arrive. But I had to call PostBoxShop 3 times to get an update on my order. I had only received an order confirmation. After the first call I was promised a callback which never happened. When I called again to follow up I was told that the order was being processed and that I would receive an update when the the product was on its way. Just before the 25 working days had elapsed I called again to get an update. This time the same gentleman contacted the vendor and called me back with an update. The product arrived a few days later within the quoted timeframe. A more detailed update process, normal with many vendors, would have been helpful and this would have been a 5 star rating.
My new post box arrived after 3 weeks and is now up and running. It's not 100% water proof but pretty close. A lot drier than my old box.
Your review telephone number does not work ?? Review that.
Our number, 01233 229 297 clearly works as we receive and give calls every day. Please check again?
Great size, little bit fiddly to secure the top screws to the wall whilst holding up the post flap.
Excellent service from Postboxshop - whilst we were sent a box in the wrong colour, the team were very quick to rectify the error and send a new box in the right colour at their own cost! Good recovery!
The product is of very good quality but delivery took longer than expected.
Prompt delivery and good quality product.
Like the box I ordered very much. It was nice that it required no self assembly. The only down side was there were no fixtures to fit it outside.
Hello Post box shop, The purchase was easy and the delivery service was good, when I was assembling the box onto the gates one of the studs which was welded broke off so I now only have one bracket holding the box to the gate, if you have another bracket, it would be appreciated if you sent me one as this was a lot of money. Regards Ian Simpson
nice secure
Hi there The post box is great, hard to say anything other than it is great for purpose. The only thing is there was no packaging to protect the box, so when I opened it with a knife, it scored the top of the box! Great.
The post box was easy to install and looks like it will serve its purpose.
A better picture of the letter inlet would have been good.
Fitted the box Tuesday, seems OK, once we get the postie trained. He ignored it yesterday! Going to put a plate onto it saying "Mail" to be certain.
We ordered a post box with a rear opening door. Very pleased. Didnt realise the top door would slope backwards like it does, but will be fine.
I bought a 'HomeGuard' letter catcher. It looks pretty good. It came with a template to drill holes for the screws - unfortunately this was about 3 - 4 mm too small, so I had to reposition the screws. It's also quite hard to get to the screws for the final tightening. I was hoping to use my electric drill/screwdriver for this, but it didn't fit into the opening. So I had to go back and get my manual screwdriver instead.
Pleased with Item, as expected. Delivery very quick.
Product is good but postage very expensive. Would have expected next day delivery when paying £9.90. Took 4 days. Having said that; the letterbox looks good.
Our ordered post box came quickly and on the day predicted. The box is good quality and looks secure. We chose a box with central key hole which flaps down so post won’t fall out when box is opened. Pleased so far.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.03 based on 353 reviews