PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
I was warned that the delivery could take 20 days and I knew it was close to that time and I had not had any update so I phoned to enquire. The person who answered the phone was somewhat surly and informed me delivery was 20 days, it transpired that I had only waited 19 days. He said he would check with his assistant and get back to me. By the afternoon I hadn't heard anything so I phoned again to be told delivery was expected but that I could cancel if I wished. I didn't cancel and the post box arrived this Friday. It looks a good sturdy box just what I wanted. I have to say that I could only recommend this firm if you are not in a hurry and you don't expect excellent customer service.
Hello Anonymous
So to summarise, you received the exact box you wanted within the time frame we provided, but yet you put only a 2 star review because we did not call you back quickly enough to confirm, despite us offering full refund if you did not want to wait any longer. Anyway, we are happy you are satisfied with your box that arrived on time.
Ordered April 27th, still not received 4 weeks later. No indication when I ordered that there would be such a delay. I had to contact Post Box who “hoped” their supplier would recommence production and that the post box would be delivered in 2 weeks. Delays are completely understandable in these challenging times BUT 1. The delay should be clear when ordering 2. Post Box should have contacted me to explain the delay.
We are obviously disappointed to see a negative review when we clearly explain on our website that orders and deliveries are disrupted by the COVID19 and we encourage customers to contact us for update or information.
Although the great majority of our customers are supportive and understand this situation, we can offer full refund to those who cannot wait for their postbox.
Regards
We ordered a postbox and the person was very helpful when we were placing the order. We have tried to contact them since then to get an update on estimated delivery dates (it should be due early next week) and have had no response to emails and the phone just goes to voicemail every time we call.
Post box still not arrived, 4 weeks after placing order. No communication from your firm, we had to chase it up. Poor customer service, hopefully product, when/ if it arrives, will improve our opinion.
Mr Evans,
As explained, there has been some issues over Christmas break with stainless boxes running out of stock. This is now rectified and you will be pleased to know that your mailbox is eventually out for delivery today. Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience. We are now back to normal with our deliveries, and we are confident you will be happy with your postbox.
waiting 4 weeks for my postbox
Never got the product after many chases. Eventually got a refund.
Box took longer to arrive that expected at the outset. Queried by email, but no reply. Several phone calls and messages before we ultimately got through and found there was a supplier delay, which we hadn't been made aware of. In summary, communication was poor.
Hello,
Always difficult to investigate when an "anonymous" comment is left on our website. We were shut in August (as displayed on our website during the period), so are most of our suppliers. Sorry for the delay but hopefully you are now happy with your postbox.
Regards
The service was slow and the product was so badly packed and handled that it arrived too damaged to be accepted.
We are sorry that goods took a bit longer than expected to reach you. As it arrived damaged, we have agreed for a replacement free of charge.
Regards
Difficult to review. Received your order confirmation on 5th June - yet nothing has arrived here. Today's date being the 12th June.
order placed on 2nd May and not yet received
No fixings. No documents.
Left a voicemail with postbox day of delivery. No one has returned my call!
not possible to review as nothing has arrived yet and no information - just order dprocessing
The item arrived on time; no problem. However, I ordered a post box that was "waterproof, keeping your mail dry". The post box allows rainwater in; so I've spent £60+ replacing a leaky post box with a leaky post box.
Did not reply to email. Size of parcel accepted was grossly overstated - approximately double the actual size. No fittings. No instructions. Box is flimsy and vibrates on the wall when used. Very disappointing. The Allux 500 box will only accept a parcel of 105 x 170 x 300. Not 300 x 200 x 200 as stated on web site.
Thank you Mr Anonymous.

We confirm there are no fitting instructions with this product. But as it has four pre-drilled holes at the back, we assume that most people will understand these are for screws for fixing on the wall. No real need for instructions.
As for the fixings, we dont know what substrate the box going to be fitted onto (brick, timber, metal...), so yes, customers need to supply their own fixings, but this is mentioned in the product description.

Finally, for the product being flimsy and vibrating when used, this is a first, and never had this sort of feedback on this product that is still one of our best seller.

Dimensions on website are accurate.
The post box I bought is plastic. I hadn't realized that from the website as its cost was similar to cheaper metal ones. It is weak and will undoubtably break very quickly
Dear Stewart,

The low cost mailbox you purchased is clearly described as made of plastic (PVC) and rust free. If still in its packaging, and not used/install, we could get it replaced with a metal one, but it will obviously not offer the same guarantees against rust. Please feel free to contact us to discuss further.
I placed my order on Fri 1st Dec and my package was delivered on Tuesday 5th which was good service except that it was delivered to my son's address which is 50 miles from my home! I will therefore have to wait some time before I receive my box. I am thus unable to say that the service was good.
Hi Christine,

We apologise for this admin mistake at our end. We would be happy to refund you the carriage for the inconvenience. We hope you are happy with the product despite this mistake.
Kind regards
i can t write a review because i havent received the product . I cant also contact your company to discuss this as no one is answering the phone
Good afternoon Mr Brown,
We have chased our courier and were told your order was delivered next day and signed by someone called Irene. Maybe your neighbour? but as far as we are concerned, it was delivered the day after you placed the order. We have a signed Proof of Delivery if it helps.
As for the phone, did you leave a message? Our phones are often busy but you have the possibility to leave messages. We always call back if we have a voice mail.
We hope you can find you parcel and give us a review on the product. Feel free to contact us by phone or emails if you need any further information.
Placed an order. Phoned up to check on delivery and was told they had none in stock. That was last Friday. I would have thought they would have phoned me as they said they might have a delivery on the Friday or today. Still nothing. I will contact them again tomorrow to see if a delivery was received by them. Not a good idea to ask a customer for a review when purchase not even in your stock, nevertheless delivered to purchaser.
Dear Mr Saward,
We are a bit confused with your review as your partner/wife called last week and we said our stock will arrive on Monday (yesterday), but she then said to hold on to it until further instructions! We have allocated one box in our system to guarantee you would receive your order. By doing this, it triggers an automatic email for REVIEWS.
As we understand this is urgent, it will go today for delivery tomorrow. Hopefully you will be happy with the product!
Your asking me to write a review before the I have received the order. It was supposed to be delivered today but you have not sent me an update on the order progress. Perhaps it arrive soon.
I phoned to check product was available and was told yes and to order online. Placed the order at that time. No arrival of box!! I contacted you a week later and was told item was out of stock. Have asked for refund. Would have appreciated being told the item was not available as organised to have it fitted.
We are sorry that we were not able to deliver your order on time, but i can only assume that the item was on stock when you called, but by the time you placed the order someone had purchased the same item. We try to keep as much stock as we can, but our products do sell fast and sometimes we run out of stock. Sorry again for the inconvenience, and you should have received your refund by now. Feel free to contact us if you need any further information
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews