PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
I haven't received my goods until today! so I am very dissatisfied.
Nearly a month later and I am yet to receive my order. I got a somewhat curt email after I chased with no confirmation of expected date of delivery. No further communication since. Appreciate the order was a few days before Christmas and we are in “unprecedented” times but it’s kind of ironic I’m getting an email asking for my review. You wanted a review, you got one. Now, if someone could actually deliver my postbox, that would be much appreciated. We need it. We moved into a new home last month, do not have an adequate postbox at the moment and in the time it’s taken you to tell me nothing we’ve had blinds made and delivered, part of the roof redone and an oil tank changed. Out of all the jobs we needed doing, I really wouldn’t have thought the postbox was going to be the most troublesome.
Thank you for your email. We do understand your frustration, but as you can image we are as well. The current situation is clearly explained in all the medias. We are trying to supply the best service we can as we always have done n the last 15 years, but we are in an exceptional period affecting us and our suppliers, We appreciate our customers patience, but one star review for events outside our control does not help businesses like ours trying to manage despite the difficulties. The review request is sent by a Third Party company for impartiality. They are sent one month after an order is placed. We would like to give you a better ETA, but with an anonymous review it is difficult. Rest assured we are doing our best to get all orders despatched as soon as our suppliers release them, subject to Customs clearance for some of the models. Thank you again for your patience. Please note we offer full refund for customers who cannot wait any longer.
I ordered a postbox in November, we are now in January and I still haven’t received it. I have contacted your company to chase my order and got a very abrupt message from a lady telling me they had my order and just to wait. I am still waiting for further info
I ordered a post box weeks ago. Advised online and on the phone that the item was in stock and it would be dispatched within two weeks. Still not received order and now being told they don't know when I will receive the order or when it will be in stock!
In order to help you with your enquiry, it would be more helpful to give us your name rather than staying anonymous. We always try to give update to ongoing orders, but most manufacturers have been disrupted by the pandemic and try to catch up with backlogs. Most client understand and are supportive in these difficult times. If you are not happy with service and delay, we offer full refund without conditions.
Ordered post box weeks ago. Advised online when I purchased it that it was in stock and spoke to someone on the phone who confirmed this and advised it would be dispatched in around two weeks. Still not received the post box & now being told they don't even know when I am likely to receive it
NOT RECEIVED POST BOX
We already informed someone in your company that your order was despatched! It was done before you posted this review! Your order was made and sent within the time specified. Disappointed to see this one star review
Original order arrived damaged. Very pleasant lady, Tia, arranged replacement and pick-up of original. Great!
No pick up. Man got in touch and told me 'dispose of it'. Huge box! Both of us disabled and live in upstairs flat.
Ridiculous way to spoil a good impression.
Dear Antony
We are disappointed that you leave us with a one start review, when we sent to you a brand new box to replace the damaged one. We apologise that the box was not arranged to be picked as agreed. It should have been done. If still on the premises, we will pick it up for you. We politely ask you if you could dispose of it, saving us the expense of picking up a box that will be binned on arrival. Maybe the person who installed this huge box could have dispose of it for you.
We will wait for your instructions
So how I bought it from another company.
Because the manufacturer is now able to supply theses boxes after having been closed for weeks due to COVID19. These boxes are also available from us now.
We still have not received the product. Order placed on 30th April 2020.

Delivery has not been done yet, can we we please have update on this.

No one called us to confirm they are coming to deliver
Mr Khan

We are very disappointed to see a one STAR review from you as we tried to contact you two weeks ago to inform you that the goods were ready for despatch. Nobody answered the phone number provided. Your order was ready quicker than anticipated as well! We will wait for your instructions.
Not received yet , can you look into it!
We would loved to help, but posting a message as anonymous is not going to help us to identify you or your order
We have still not received the post box we ordered so we're rather surprised to receive this email!!!
I’m surprised that this company has asked me to review this product seeing that I’m still waiting for it, having placed an order about 4-5 weeks ago now. The communication regarding expected delivery is non-existent. Terrible service and I wouldn’t be surprised if I never see the postbox I ordered to be honest. I wouldn’t recommend this company at all, I hope my purchase is protected via my credit card. Very disappointing.
Dear Nia,

The reviews request are sent automatically 4 weeks after an order is placed. As you know, and as displayed on our website, the Corona virus is affecting most of our suppliers and affecting all our deliveries. If you had looked at our website and other reviews, you would see that we have been trading for over 15 years and never failed to deliver an order. We are dealing with exceptional circumstances, and we hope our clients understand the current disruption, If you are not, please feel free to ask for your order to be cancelled and we will refund you. We are also replying to emails and phone calls
Total waste of time, still waiting refund on undelivered goods
In order to reply to people efficiently, it would help to provide your full name instead oh hiding behind "anonymous". In case you have not noticed, there is a virus outbreak affecting various supply chains in the country. There is a message on our website about this, but we will be delighted to refund your money as soon as possible.
I ordered and paid for a letter box in mid November and received nothing. I queried this in December and was told that the delivery company had tried to deliver three times but without success. (Our Centre is open daily from 9am - 2pm ) On no occasion was a calling card let so we had no idea that they had tried, failed and then given up on us. I then requested delivery to my home address but 2 weeks later I have received nothing nor any calling cards to say that they had failed to deliver. This system for delivery is completely unacceptable.
Mr Sewell
We are trying to get a reply from the delivery company DPD who handled your order. They are clearly failing somewhere, and unfortunately it is reflecting badly on us. Rest assured we will chase them again for an answer. if unsuccessful, we will send a new one.
We apologise again for the trouble you encountered with this order
Really disappointed with the service I have received. Ordered a post box at the end of October and I have still not received it. Customer service told me that it had been sent by manufacturer and that it couldn’t be delivered. Apparently it was on the way back to them and they would use their own courier. This was 3 weeks ago. Despite multiple emails and answerphone messages left I still have had no response. They were quick enough to take my money but the communication has been rubbish. 1 star is too generous. I will be cancelling the order if I can ever get through to anyone.
Dear Daniel,

We are very sorry for the problems your encountered with your order. It should not have taken so long but we have been let down by our supplier who had technical issues with their production. Your postbox is eventually leaving today should you still wish to have it. Once again, we sincerely apologise for the unusual delay on this specific model.
Hasn't arrived in the five working days suggested. Tried to call, but no one answering and website says they are now on holiday - maybe they should have put this on all pages of their site and not just the contact page.

Feel disappointed. Wish I had taken the time to read their past reviews before ordering.
Mr McKenzie, as you said, we clearly stated on our front page that we were on our annual holiday for 10 days, and all orders will only be dealt with upon our return. We could not make it any more obvious than we did. We are now back and will deal with your order.
Regards
We made an order online which stated 5-7 working day delivery, order was processed, payment was taken and then no further correspondence was received. We chased the order after 9 days to be told that it there was a 28 day delivery period. We were not informed of this and provided evidence on their website and our receipt stating 5-7 days, customer services they said if we weren't happy to cancel the order. The staff are rude and unhelpful and when asked for an update ignore your requests. We will not use them again. The order has STILL not been received so I cannot comment on the product.
Good afternoon,

We did explain that the goods clearly shows on the goods you selected and purchased that this specific item is on a 28 days delivery. This delivery time is displayed on all pages through your purchase process. We did explain this over the phone to you, and we believe the goods have now arrived within the time mentioned. We hope you are happy with your purchase despite the misunderstanding over the delivery.
6 weeks nearly since i placed my order and the money was taken out of my account. Was advised the order would be with me shortly. That was 2 weeks ago. I have lost faith that i will ever receive my item.
Mr Griffiths,

It is the first time we hear about this delay! As far as we are concerned, courier picked the order up, and we never have been made aware of an issue. We will contact the courier now and will keep you updated. Your order WILL BE delivered.
So sorry for the inconvenience. Kind regards
Mr Griffiths,
As suspected, the delivery company DPD has lost the parcel but never informed us. We have arranged for for a new postbox to be sent today for delivery before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have no doubt you will be happy with your purchase despite the mistake form others reflecting badly on us.
Best regards
Placed an order on the 5th June. No comms from merchant so chased on the 12th and was assured delivery would be within 4 days. Still not delivered and have chased again but no response. For the item i have ordered i think it is supplied direct from the manufacturer but this isn't clearly stated when ordering. Payment has also been taken for the item which seems a bit unfair.
Good morning David,

As mentioned in your message, all our goods are supplied from manufacturers we have special terms with. Sometimes their stock level is running very low and it takes them a bit longer to dispatch orders we place with them. Rest assured you order is dealt with and you mailbox will be with you shortly. We apologise for the longer delay than usual. Regards
Not received it yet