PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Difficult to review. Received your order confirmation on 5th June - yet nothing has arrived here. Today's date being the 12th June.
Great product at competitive price.
Good service, prompt delivery and item is as desired
Hi there The post box is great, hard to say anything other than it is great for purpose. The only thing is there was no packaging to protect the box, so when I opened it with a knife, it scored the top of the box! Great.
order placed on 2nd May and not yet received
Not received it yet
Called up with a small problem about my postbox and it was dealt with very professionally and quickly. Left me feeling like a valuable customer even though it’s the first time I have used this company. Well done to the gentleman who dealt with my issue.
The item has not been delivered and I have been unable to contact PostBoxShop.com by either telephone or email . I would like an update on my order #27761
I ordered a Post Box weeks ago. Paid in full and was then asked to write a review. I am still waiting for this post box and various excuses have been given, e.g. it got lost on the way here, a problem with the manufacturer etc. Despite me emailing many times, I get no response, and I have telephoned and it is either on answering machine which I have left messages on, or you get through but endless excuses or they say they will call back and don't. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
The post box was easy to install and looks like it will serve its purpose.
Product advertised as good quality and weather proof however it was quite flimsy and rattly so no idea how its going to be weatherproof. Will be looking about for a better quality item elsewhere
No fixings. No documents. Left a voicemail with postbox day of delivery. No one has returned my call!
Delivery was swift and the post box is ok, though rather over priced as nothing special. And not as sturdy as expected. No fixings or instructions included.
not possible to review as nothing has arrived yet and no information - just order dprocessing
A better picture of the letter inlet would have been good.
Came quick, just what we wanted and no trip needed to France! Very happy, quality item.
Fitted the box Tuesday, seems OK, once we get the postie trained. He ignored it yesterday! Going to put a plate onto it saying "Mail" to be certain.
Good service and satisfactory item
Superb service, delivered quickly and the post box that we ordered which is an Allux Brand is well made and does the job.
We ordered a post box with a rear opening door. Very pleased. Didnt realise the top door would slope backwards like it does, but will be fine.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.03 based on 354 reviews