PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
I ordered a Post Box weeks ago. Paid in full and was then asked to write a review. I am still waiting for this post box and various excuses have been given, e.g. it got lost on the way here, a problem with the manufacturer etc. Despite me emailing many times, I get no response, and I have telephoned and it is either on answering machine which I have left messages on, or you get through but endless excuses or they say they will call back and don't.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
The post box was easy to install and looks like it will serve its purpose.
Product advertised as good quality and weather proof however it was quite flimsy and rattly so no idea how its going to be weatherproof. Will be looking about for a better quality item elsewhere
No fixings. No documents.
Left a voicemail with postbox day of delivery. No one has returned my call!
Delivery was swift and the post box is ok, though rather over priced as nothing special. And not as sturdy as expected. No fixings or instructions included.
not possible to review as nothing has arrived yet and no information - just order dprocessing
A better picture of the letter inlet would have been good.
Came quick, just what we wanted and no trip needed to France! Very happy, quality item.
Fitted the box Tuesday, seems OK, once we get the postie trained. He ignored it yesterday! Going to put a plate onto it saying "Mail" to be certain.
Good service and satisfactory item
Superb service, delivered quickly and the post box that we ordered which is an Allux Brand is well made and does the job.
We ordered a post box with a rear opening door. Very pleased. Didnt realise the top door would slope backwards like it does, but will be fine.
Great item looks good and easy to install
Great product and a great service. Thankyou
2 weeks after ordering an item listed on their website as 'in stock, delivery 5 days', still no goods. They didn't reply to my email. They promised to return phone calls twice, but didn't bother. I've still no idea when (or if) I'll get my goods. Not so much 'customer service' as 'customer disdain'. Shabby service. Don't go there.
The item arrived on time; no problem. However, I ordered a post box that was "waterproof, keeping your mail dry". The post box allows rainwater in; so I've spent £60+ replacing a leaky post box with a leaky post box.
Good price, delivered efficiently on time
Now in use and confident that it would be very difficult if not impossible to remove any deliveries. 2 extra holes in the middle of the back plate would be good additional security for fixing. I used a piece of card to make a template of the holes so if this was included it would be a bonus. If you are securing this at height make sure you have someone to help or something of a slightly less height to rest the product on as it is awkward to hold solo with the door open. I had to lubricate the lock whilst locked to get the door open as it was quite stiff. All in all, very happy with the product. Good luck.
Many thanks A1
Packaged well. Great turn around from order to delivery.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews