PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Hello Post box shop, The purchase was easy and the delivery service was good, when I was assembling the box onto the gates one of the studs which was welded broke off so I now only have one bracket holding the box to the gate, if you have another bracket, it would be appreciated if you sent me one as this was a lot of money.

Regards Ian Simpson
Very pleased. Good quality but expensive Best solution for anti theft
Excellent product and delivery service. So lovely to be able to
fit the whole days post in the box!
Very quick and helpful.
Just finished installing and good product which looks well
Box took longer to arrive that expected at the outset. Queried by email, but no reply. Several phone calls and messages before we ultimately got through and found there was a supplier delay, which we hadn't been made aware of. In summary, communication was poor.
Hello,
Always difficult to investigate when an "anonymous" comment is left on our website. We were shut in August (as displayed on our website during the period), so are most of our suppliers. Sorry for the delay but hopefully you are now happy with your postbox.
Regards
Hasn't arrived in the five working days suggested. Tried to call, but no one answering and website says they are now on holiday - maybe they should have put this on all pages of their site and not just the contact page.

Feel disappointed. Wish I had taken the time to read their past reviews before ordering.
Mr McKenzie, as you said, we clearly stated on our front page that we were on our annual holiday for 10 days, and all orders will only be dealt with upon our return. We could not make it any more obvious than we did. We are now back and will deal with your order.
nice secure
We made an order online which stated 5-7 working day delivery, order was processed, payment was taken and then no further correspondence was received. We chased the order after 9 days to be told that it there was a 28 day delivery period. We were not informed of this and provided evidence on their website and our receipt stating 5-7 days, customer services they said if we weren't happy to cancel the order. The staff are rude and unhelpful and when asked for an update ignore your requests. We will not use them again. The order has STILL not been received so I cannot comment on the product.
Good afternoon,

We did explain that the goods clearly shows on the goods you selected and purchased that this specific item is on a 28 days delivery. This delivery time is displayed on all pages through your purchase process. We did explain this over the phone to you, and we believe the goods have now arrived within the time mentioned. We hope you are happy with your purchase despite the misunderstanding over the delivery.
6 weeks nearly since i placed my order and the money was taken out of my account. Was advised the order would be with me shortly. That was 2 weeks ago. I have lost faith that i will ever receive my item.
Mr Griffiths,

It is the first time we hear about this delay! As far as we are concerned, courier picked the order up, and we never have been made aware of an issue. We will contact the courier now and will keep you updated. Your order WILL BE delivered.
So sorry for the inconvenience. Kind regards
Mr Griffiths,
As suspected, the delivery company DPD has lost the parcel but never informed us. We have arranged for for a new postbox to be sent today for delivery before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have no doubt you will be happy with your purchase despite the mistake form others reflecting badly on us.
Best regards
The service was slow and the product was so badly packed and handled that it arrived too damaged to be accepted.
We are sorry that goods took a bit longer than expected to reach you. As it arrived damaged, we have agreed for a replacement free of charge.
Regards
Placed an order on the 5th June. No comms from merchant so chased on the 12th and was assured delivery would be within 4 days. Still not delivered and have chased again but no response. For the item i have ordered i think it is supplied direct from the manufacturer but this isn't clearly stated when ordering. Payment has also been taken for the item which seems a bit unfair.
Good morning David,

As mentioned in your message, all our goods are supplied from manufacturers we have special terms with. Sometimes their stock level is running very low and it takes them a bit longer to dispatch orders we place with them. Rest assured you order is dealt with and you mailbox will be with you shortly. We apologise for the longer delay than usual. Regards
Difficult to review. Received your order confirmation on 5th June - yet nothing has arrived here. Today's date being the 12th June.
Great product at competitive price.
Good service, prompt delivery and item is as desired
Hi there
The post box is great, hard to say anything other than it is great for purpose.
The only thing is there was no packaging to protect the box, so when I opened it with a knife, it scored the top of the box! Great.
order placed on 2nd May and not yet received
Not received it yet
Called up with a small problem about my postbox and it was dealt with very professionally and quickly. Left me feeling like a valuable customer even though it’s the first time I have used this company. Well done to the gentleman who dealt with my issue.
The item has not been delivered and I have been unable to contact PostBoxShop.com by either telephone or email . I would like an update on my order #27761
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews