PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
Great advice from the friendly staff to buy the box I needed. It has arrived on time and it looks great in front of our house. Thank you PostBoxShop
Love my new letter box; it was exactly what I wanted. No postal gripes, all went to plan :)
Great product but not the best communication which to be fair was improved by a follow up phone call to make sure all was well
We ordered a postbox and the person was very helpful when we were placing the order. We have tried to contact them since then to get an update on estimated delivery dates (it should be due early next week) and have had no response to emails and the phone just goes to voicemail every time we call.
Post box still not arrived, 4 weeks after placing order. No communication from your firm, we had to chase it up. Poor customer service, hopefully product, when/ if it arrives, will improve our opinion.
Mr Evans,
As explained, there has been some issues over Christmas break with stainless boxes running out of stock. This is now rectified and you will be pleased to know that your mailbox is eventually out for delivery today. Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience. We are now back to normal with our deliveries, and we are confident you will be happy with your postbox.
Regards
waiting 4 weeks for my postbox
I ordered and paid for a letter box in mid November and received nothing. I queried this in December and was told that the delivery company had tried to deliver three times but without success. (Our Centre is open daily from 9am - 2pm ) On no occasion was a calling card let so we had no idea that they had tried, failed and then given up on us. I then requested delivery to my home address but 2 weeks later I have received nothing nor any calling cards to say that they had failed to deliver. This system for delivery is completely unacceptable.
Mr Sewell
We are trying to get a reply from the delivery company DPD who handled your order. They are clearly failing somewhere, and unfortunately it is reflecting badly on us. Rest assured we will chase them again for an answer. if unsuccessful, we will send a new one.
We apologise again for the trouble you encountered with this order
The product is of very good quality but delivery took longer than expected.
Excellant, they do what they say on the tin.
Excellent personal service, quick to arrive and in perfect condition, couldn't be happier with the service and product I received.
Really disappointed with the service I have received. Ordered a post box at the end of October and I have still not received it. Customer service told me that it had been sent by manufacturer and that it couldn’t be delivered. Apparently it was on the way back to them and they would use their own courier. This was 3 weeks ago. Despite multiple emails and answerphone messages left I still have had no response. They were quick enough to take my money but the communication has been rubbish. 1 star is too generous. I will be cancelling the order if I can ever get through to anyone.
Dear Daniel,

We are very sorry for the problems your encountered with your order. It should not have taken so long but we have been let down by our supplier who had technical issues with their production. Your postbox is eventually leaving today should you still wish to have it. Once again, we sincerely apologise for the unusual delay on this specific model.
Prompt delivery and good quality product.
Works perfect and great quality product
Strong locking system not your flimsy key and lock that you get on cheeper post box
Perfect just what I expected good quality sturdy loverly finish
Very pleased with the post box. Arrived quickly, is well made and looks very smart. No complaints whatsoever.
Jolly Good Service At Brilliant Prices
Like the box I ordered very much. It was nice that it required no self assembly. The only down side was there were no fixtures to fit it outside.
The post box appears to be of decent quality and was accurately described on the website. Placing the order was easy and the item arrived in good condition, adquately packaged, in a timely manner. It has been in use for a short while and seems fine. Pretty good all round I'd say!
The product itself (Parcel Box 500) is of nice overall quality, but with 2 issues. Firstly the product comes with 4 spaces that fit between the box and the wall and are needed to allow the top to open. These make the overall depth 280mm rather than the 250mm that is advertised which makes it stick out further than expected.
Secondly (and I think because of mounting on the spacers), the box isn't very rigid, and because of this the lid doesn't fit very well and therefore is scratching on one side where it closes after just a few uses.
Not that impressed for the money to be honest.
I also didn't get a notification of a delivery date or tracking number as is usual these days, but the delivery was prompt and packaging good.
Never got the product after many chases. Eventually got a refund.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.04 based on 346 reviews