PostBoxShop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PostBoxShop.com
Read PostBoxShop.com Reviews

info@postboxshop.com

PostboxShop Ltd Unit 12, Kingsnorth Ind. Est, Ashford

Tell us how PostBoxShop.com made you happy
The service was very prompt and I like the product very much.I would recommend the company.
Fast delivery, good prices, thank you
Thank you for your purchase and positive feedback.
Efficient service , no issues .
All good no probs
Excellent service and when the product arrived, the quality was superb! Highly recommended indeed.
Excellent service & post box quality
Excellent service from Postboxshop - whilst we were sent a box in the wrong colour, the team were very quick to rectify the error and send a new box in the right colour at their own cost! Good recovery!
I ordered a post box weeks ago. Advised online and on the phone that the item was in stock and it would be dispatched within two weeks. Still not received order and now being told they don't know when I will receive the order or when it will be in stock!
In order to help you with your enquiry, it would be more helpful to give us your name rather than staying anonymous. We always try to give update to ongoing orders, but most manufacturers have been disrupted by the pandemic and try to catch up with backlogs. Most client understand and are supportive in these difficult times. If you are not happy with service and delay, we offer full refund without conditions.
Ordered post box weeks ago. Advised online when I purchased it that it was in stock and spoke to someone on the phone who confirmed this and advised it would be dispatched in around two weeks. Still not received the post box & now being told they don't even know when I am likely to receive it
NOT RECEIVED POST BOX
We already informed someone in your company that your order was despatched! It was done before you posted this review! Your order was made and sent within the time specified. Disappointed to see this one star review
Website easy to manage, ordering straight forward, and delivery on time. Product is exeactly what I ordered. Free postage, whats not to like
Original order arrived damaged. Very pleasant lady, Tia, arranged replacement and pick-up of original. Great! No pick up. Man got in touch and told me 'dispose of it'. Huge box! Both of us disabled and live in upstairs flat. Ridiculous way to spoil a good impression.
Dear Antony We are disappointed that you leave us with a one start review, when we sent to you a brand new box to replace the damaged one. We apologise that the box was not arranged to be picked as agreed. It should have been done. If still on the premises, we will pick it up for you. We politely ask you if you could dispose of it, saving us the expense of picking up a box that will be binned on arrival. Maybe the person who installed this huge box could have dispose of it for you. We will wait for your instructions
I found the perfect DAD shark post box with this company, I telephoned to find out how long delivery would take, I was told 3-4 working days. I placed my order, was emailed to check the colour I wanted, deliver was made within 3 days. The box is great and the service excellent. Just hope the postman doesn't lose his fingers!
Thank you Carolyn for your comment. We are happy to hear you are happy with both the product and our service. Have a great day
Had this post box up for about a week. It replaced an old wooden one we had. This is so much better really pleased with this. The green colour is lovely too. This was exactly what I was looking for.
So how I bought it from another company.
Because the manufacturer is now able to supply theses boxes after having been closed for weeks due to COVID19. These boxes are also available from us now.
We still have not received the product. Order placed on 30th April 2020. Delivery has not been done yet, can we we please have update on this. No one called us to confirm they are coming to deliver
Mr Khan We are very disappointed to see a one STAR review from you as we tried to contact you two weeks ago to inform you that the goods were ready for despatch. Nobody answered the phone number provided. Your order was ready quicker than anticipated as well! We will wait for your instructions.
Emmanuel was very helpful when I had a query. He replied personally with an answer and has kept me updated with the despatch dates and information. Very happy and would recommend the PostBoxShop.
Thank you Darren for your email. We are glad you had a good experience with us and are happy with the product. We will pass your positive feedback to Emmanuel. Have a good day
Ordered April 27th, still not received 4 weeks later. No indication when I ordered that there would be such a delay. I had to contact Post Box who “hoped” their supplier would recommence production and that the post box would be delivered in 2 weeks. Delays are completely understandable in these challenging times BUT 1. The delay should be clear when ordering 2. Post Box should have contacted me to explain the delay.
We are obviously disappointed to see a negative review when we clearly explain on our website that orders and deliveries are disrupted by the COVID19 and we encourage customers to contact us for update or information. Although the great majority of our customers are supportive and understand this situation, we can offer full refund to those who cannot wait for their postbox. Regards
Ordered week before the pandemic received an email to say delayed a couple of weeks later received notification it had arrived wow shame not to my address but after a call was all sorted and a new one delivered within 10 days absolutely fantastic customer service and only let down was the curriers they chose
Since my previous review giving four stars, I decided to phone the company and speak to somebody regarding problems with my letterbox. I had a conversation with Emmanuel and I must say the after sales on phone were excellent. I will review again, once they have had the time (in current situation) to rectify this.
PostBoxShop.com is rated 4.03 based on 353 reviews