Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,793 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

They were delivered promptly for my wife's birthday and she appreciated them and were very good for about 5-7 days but sadly faded drooped after that. I don't know how long they should last. I am a long standing customer but didn't see fit to complain. They may have been affected by the central heating. My wife got some other flowers from M&S at the same time and they lasted nearly 2 weeks
Great service and always arrive on the day asked for.
Very good service, fast and professional and it looked beautiful! A good surprise gift for my girlfriend and she loved it!
I use Post a Rose regularly and on the rare occasion something goes wrong they are very quick to sort it out. Customer service is good.
Great service
hello I always buy from post a rose the flowers always arrive on time , and if I am not satisfied with an order , they always correct it as soon as possible , ( which I must say doesn't happen often ) the staff are always nice to talk to , and nothing is to much bother , I would always buy from you ,
The rose is lovely and the recipient is very happy! The only thing is it didn't come with the message I wanted. We're long distance and this was my way of telling him I love him for the first time, but he can't find a message. But the delivery was quick and he's happy.
Person who received the roses and chocs were very pleased.will contact you if I need your services again.
Great flowers that lasted and delivered on time
Beautiful bunch of flowers. Roses are first to wilt but so in all I’m happy with them.
Purchased a food hamper which was well received by the recipient as imaginative, tasty and well thought out. Presentation was good but where it fell down slightly was the messy unpacking with straw getting everywhere.... felt this could be improved upon but all in all a thumbs up. Delivery was excellent and as promised.
My friends were pleased with their flowers,but they were delivered 2 days earlier than expected!
My Mum was very pleased with her lilies, although they were not the pink as in the photo, they were more white with pink running through the flower, with a lovely scent. Good delivery service, arriving on the day requested.
To be honest I was really impressed, the tracking was excellent, I was given an estimate first thing in the morning which allowed me to plan my day, non of this anytime between 8 and 4 nonsense. Roses I ordered were also excellent. When I use them again similar service will result in a 5 star rating.
Good quality well presented roses delivered on time
Flowers arrive on date stated and are exactly like the ones in photo on website. I always use post a rose when sending any flowers.
From excellent to disappointing. The last flowers sent to my sister had dry tissue around them and only one peony had opened after 3 days. Attention to detail would avoid disappointment.
Roses lasted 1 week only
The roses themselves are lovely - really great quality. However they came a day later than promised and Special Delivery - recipient was out and ended up they were re-delivered 3 days late!
Excellent service! Good rose! Would recommend for anyone.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.7 based on 2,793 reviews