Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,772 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Delivered on the designated day to the delight of the receiver.
My friend was delighted with the roses which brightened up her life over Christmas
Thank you the gift was received with pleasure. Very happy with the service and purchase.
Quality of blooms good excellence service
Another beautiful bouquet, delivered to my Mum. She always says how lovely they are. Thank you.
Very disappointed in the flowers that were sent by my order. They looked sad and old. There were only four carnations in the bunch. That number does not make a flower order.
Been very pleased with all the flowers which I have ordered for people
efficient all that I require
flowers still lovely this is after delivery on 23rd December
Easy to use website. Consistently fabulous flower arrangements. Thank you Post a Rose.
I don’t usually order online with Post-a-Rose but in order to make sure my order was delivered before Christmas, I took the plunge! The recipient was delighted with her ‘surprise Manx hamper’ and cheered her up as she had discovered she was positive with Covid and wouldn’t be able to join her family for Christmas! Thank you Post a Rose!
I often send flowers to friends and after trying several different sellers I now always use Post-a-Rose; they are reliable and the flowers are fresh and long lasting. Friends send me photos of them and say they are delighted.
Nice red roses delivered a day before expected and only lasted 7 days.
Great value, great service and flowers were long lasting.
I have been the customer of "post-a-rose" for over 10 years. Very happy with their service and products
Sent as a gift. My cousin was thrilled. Looked beautiful even after 10 days.
I have been using Post a Rose for a few years now and the recipients are always very happy with them and tell me that their flowers last well.
Great arrived 1 day early
I have used Post-a-Rose many times over the last 30+years and have always been very pleased with both the flowers and the reliable service. I sent three different bunches over the festive season to friends I would not be able to see. All gifts arrived punctually and everyone was delighted to receive such lovely flowers in perfect condition. I really recommend this company.
Very satisfied beautiful flowers and very happy recipients. Thank you
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.68 based on 2,772 reviews