Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Did not last as long as I would of expected for the price.
Absolutely lovely flowers, lasted for ages. Delivered when they was supposed to. Very happy will definitely order again from you xx
Always had excellent service from post-a-rose And been very pleased with flowers
Great service and I would recommend it although flowers didn't last that long comparing to other places I usually get flowers for my wife hence 4 stars. Beautiful 40 roses arrived as expected in a great shape. I'll come back.
Excellent quality and delivery! Presentation unmatched
I have used Post a Rose twice now. The service is excellent. Prices are competitive. I used this company to deliver a surprise for someone special and although I didn't see the flowers the recipient assures me they were beautiful and exactly as I ordered. Highly recommended.
Post-a-Rose is the best flower delivery service I have ever used. The flowers always arrive on the right date, which is very important if they are a birthday or anniversary gift. Even better, they are always enormously appreciated for being such beautiful arrangements of flowers in perfect condition. I would wholeheartedly recommend Post-a-Rose to anyone wanting to send flowers.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Carnations were a wedding anniversary gift for my Mum. Absolutely beautiful and still going strong 2 weeks later. Thank you.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Fantastic gift ideas! Received my order exactly on the specific day I requested. Would definitely recommend
Very good service and delivery and the flowers are lovely
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Ordered flowers for my Mum for the following day. Arrived safely and are beautiful.
Great service and delivery. Will definitely be using them again.
Very good , flowers were on time and they let me know they were getting delivered. Will use again
Great service & beautiful bouquet of roses delivered for a very reasonable price
Sadly my flowers sent away to different friends one in Liverpool & one in Wales the flowers were not good when they got there! However I have sent flowers on island in the past and they were great.
Quick and great service
Very good service and beautiful flowers will definitely order again. Thank you post-a-rose
I order from Post-a-Rose regularly. In general, the service is good and the flowers of high quality. I must say, however, that this is not the case at times like Christmas and Easter. The letterbox carnations I ordered on both these occasions were well below the normal standard. I would also add that the packaging for letterbox carnations might need a rethink. Ours always arrive bent and damaged at the centre. Also, they're just far too large to go through any letterbox I know of. And Royal Mail are unreliable. We once waited a week for our flowers.
I use post-a-rose often, as my friends and family have always been delighted with the Manx Blooms. Thank you so much. Jill , East Sussex
I've sent and received flowers from Post-a-Rose. They're always beautiful and fresh. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.👍😊
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews