Poshrads Reviews

Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Excellent customer service, I ordered a radiator on line in the evening and had a personal response within the hour, followed up with a phone call next morning to double check the order details and confirm the valve type and fitting. Wish I got this type of customer care from other on-line vendors.
Hi Rod,

Many thanks for taking your time to review our company and service we are happy that we have met or exceeded your expectations. If you need anything now or in the future we are here.

PoshRads
Highly delighted with product and service many thanks
Hi Patricia,

PoshRads
Really impressed with the service, had a small issue which was dealt with faultlessly . Many Thanks would highly recommend
Hi Simon,

PoshRads
Surprise next day delivery and item exactly as advertised!
Hi Robert,

PoshRads
Professional service, with a minimum of fuss.
Hi Paul,

PoshRads
Excellent next day delivery service. Superb high quality product.
Hi John,

PoshRads
Really good service and price
Hi Mark,

PoshRads
Fab experience with posh rads.
Great product and speedy delivery service
No hesitation in recommending PoshRads, excellent service, whilst Robbie was very helpful and knowledgable.
The service was excellent. All my queries were answered promptly. I received the products as promised next day. I am happy to recommend this company.
10/10 My order arrived in good time, great shopping experience.
Perfect Seller !!!
Good selection, quick communication and delivery.
Good value. Fast delivery and good quality. Thank you.
I experienced a few problems initially with the radiator I bought and Robbie was really helpful in sorting them all out. I now have a quality product which does the job perfectly. I was extremely impressed with the customer service that Robbie provided and would certainly recommend Poshrads to others.
Great prices and great service! If you are looking for a good price with service this is a terrific company to deal with.
Although the radiator hasn’t been installed yet I cannot fault the design of the radiator and the service I received from the company! Robbie was very helpful was able to price match the radiator I wanted-getting it sent out very quickly! Will definitely come back to the company again!
Robbie provides a top notch service, would highly recommend using PoshRads
Fantastic service and amazing radiator. Very good quality radiator. If you are looking for a designer radiator this is the place where to find it. You cannot expect more on the communication site either. We got a response instantly when we emailed, even though it was weekend. Thank you very much PoshRads. We are definitely getting more radiators from you!
Great service, prices and they kept in touch with the progress of my order.
Poshrads is rated 4.96 based on 139 reviews