Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
very good service
Thank you for your comment Peter, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Very pleased with my glasses & polite, friendly & prompt communication
Many thanks for your comment Linda, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Top stuff- excellent product. Delivered in a timely manner considering the situation.

Would defo recommend!
Thank you for your review Omar. Glad that you are happy with your new Oakley Radar EV Path sports sunglasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
As always outstanding service.very efficient and friendly.
Always happy to help Jean. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I have ordered my contact lenses on-line from Posh Eyes for several years. I have always found the products and service to be excellent.
Many thanks for your comment Elizabeth. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Ordered Regard contact lens solution which arrived within 48 hours as promised on the order.
No more to say just plain old fashioned great service.
Thank you for your comment Frank. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service thank you
Many thanks for you comment Julia, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service
Easy ordering
Great price
Swift delivery
Many thanks for your comment Jeanette. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Excellent range of quality frames,very helpful on the phone,good prices and fast delivery.
Thank you for your comment Patrick. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new Silhouette glasses frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent customer service and an awesome pair of frames...thanks a million!
Many thanks for your comment Janine. Great to hear that you are so happy with your new Calvin Klein frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Excellent reliable service
Thank you for your comment Lancelot. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service and communication. I was able to get the out of production frames and lenses exactly as I'd hoped and at a reasonable price given I didn't need the case or extra lenses.
Excellent service. Glasses as expected at a good price
Many thanks for your comment Yvonne. Glad you are happy with your new Jaeger glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Good quality. But return/adjustment policies misleading.
Thank you for your comment Ernest. It is rather unusual to receive a review 18 months after supplying an order.

All prescription glasses are made-to-order, and hence there is no automatic right to exchange, replace or provide refunds once they have been made. We make this clear in our Terms & Conditions and in the returns page on our website.

Please note that your frame is covered under a 3 year manufacturing warranty.

We are happy to provide adjustments to frames free-of-charge at our office in Oxford.

Once again, many thanks for your comment. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service. Very knowledgeable about its products. Always kept fully informed.
Will definitely use Posh Eyes agin!
Many thanks for your comment Bob. Please feel free to contact me personally if you wish to proceed with adding authentic Oakley prescription lenses to your glasses frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Stunning frames, excellent customer focus and communication....an absolute pleasure doing business with posh eyes!!!
Many thanks for your comment Janine. Kind regards, Julian, Posh eyes.
As alway, excellent customer service from Posh Eyes. Extremely helpful expert advice, readily available. Products are very well priced. Orders are well packaged and are quickly dispatched. Can’t fault this company and would definitely recommend them.
Many thanks for adding your comment Sue. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I owned and loved probably the most expensive pair of glasses on the market (Bvlgari). Over time the lenses became scratched and scuffed. I was extremely nervous about handing them to an Optician to have the frames re-lenses. My concern was enhanced when the Optician I had used for many years refused to take the risk themselves. However, I contacted Julian at Posh Eyes who reassured me that his company could do the job. When I received my beautiful frames with the new lenses from Julian I was over the moon. They look perfect, feel perfect and I can see perfectly through the new lenses. I cannot thank Julian enough and will ask him very soon to do the same for me with my Prada frames.

Thank you Julian and Posh Eyes.
Dear Jilly, many thanks for your kind review. We know that many glasses wearers are quite happy with their existing glasses frames, and are disappointed when they are told by opticians that a complete pair of new glasses is needed when a simple replacement of lenses to a new prescription is all that is required. At Posh Eyes, we offer a wide range of clear and sunglasses replacement prescription lenses including the ultra-thin Transitions lenses we fitted to your Bulgari frame. Please drop me a line when you are ready for new lenses in your Prada frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Really fast and personal service. Received a phone call the day following my order to check details. Completed order arrived ahead of schedule.
Many thanks for adding your comment Robert. Glad we could help with your new Oakley glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 657 reviews