Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Found the exact product I was looking for. Easy to navigate ordering process on the website and extremely prompt delivery what with one thing and another. Thanks.
Thank you for your comment Miriam. Kind regards Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service.
It was my very first order. I ordered on a late Friday afternoon and received my glasses on the Monday was surprised how quickly my order was despatched. Will definitely be ordering again.
Glad we could supply your Prada glasses promptly. Many thanks for your comment Mohammed. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service love the reminders that they send over not letting me run out at any time .
Thanks Guys
Many thanks for your comment Eric. Happy to support you with your supply of contact lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service. Friendly staff. Good prices. What's not to like!
Many thanks for your comment Stephen. Glad we can still support you with your contact lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Slow and argumentative over the phone. Lenses are not great either. They made the wrong lenses and argued I should buy anyway, then called back saying that actually the lenses are good. I have no way to test this, so stay away!
Thank you for your feedback Mircea. I am sorry that you are not happy with the service you have received from us, or with the prescription lenses we put into your glasses frame almost four months ago. The lenses we supplied were not "wrong" – they were simply different to the measurements you entered on your order, and included an adjustment for astigmatism as agreed with you, and as per your prescription. Although it is some time since we supplied your reglazed glasses, I am happy to check the lenses against your sight test prescription and make any corrections if required. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy, Posh Eyes.
Very good prices and customer service. Item was delivered on schedule.
Many thanks for your comment Abul. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Service was excellent - they were very helpful and set the ideal expectations
Many thanks for your comment Michael. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great friendly customer service, immediate response, order delivered and arrived within days. Maybe the website could be a little more user friendly, and clearly marking on adverts that the price listed does not include lense - your service and items supplied are good enough without needing to, what appears to be, a trick to lure attention, which leaves a little bitter taste. Overall however - brilliant service, will definitely return should I require anything else. Thank you
Many thanks for your comments and feedback Julie. I am delighted that you are happy with your new Oakley Radarpath EV sunglasses. We are the only online company to offer Oakley sunglasses frames both with and without lenses, giving customers the choice of combining their existing prescription lenses with a new frame. We do not mislead our customers in believing they are purchasing a frame with lenses rather than one without lenses, as our website distinguishes between the two. We are in the throws of designing a new website and will use your helpful comments to make the distinction even clearer for the future. Again, many thanks for your feedback. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Ordering for a second time reminded me how helpful Julian is and how Posh Eyes is a Company whose service matches the quality of the products they sell
Thank you for your comment Stephen. Your combination of Silhouette frame and Zeiss prescription lenses is certainly top drawer! Kind regards, Julian
Great glasses. Love them.
Thank you, fast and informative response to my email. Will recommend.
Many thanks for your comment Claire. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new Guess sunglasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Good variety of frames available- swiftly and safely dispatched. Once the lockdown has lifted! I’m getting my eyes tested and am looking forward to wearing my new specs!
Many thanks for your comment Rebecca. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service, quick delivery. Would recommend. Thank you!
Thank you for your comment Lesley, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Bought a pair of new Oakley prescription glasses. Well priced and good communication. Recommended!
Thank you for your comment Ramez. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
A good range of glasses and best price compared to other sites.
Glad you are happy with your new Oakley frame Ijaz. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Very good service with competitive prices. The free travel pack I receive when ordering two large lens solutions is very handy for travelling (when we can do so again!) It's easy to place an order and delivery is swift.
Thank you for your comment Hilary, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great to deal with. Communication was excellent. Ordered two cases, only had one of that type in stock so sent me a larger case at no additional cost - very impressed.
Many thanks for your comment Vincent. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service.
Glad we could be of help with your contact lenses Matt. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service and good communications. Delighted with the final glasses.
Highly recommended!
Thank you for your comment Peter. Glad you are happy with your new Ray-Ban Sunglasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Great service and quick delivery order it on the Friday came next day.
Thank you for your comment Matthew. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Always a first class service from Posh Eyes - for me, definitely the supplier of choice.
Many thanks for your comment Jeffrey, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 657 reviews