Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
I recently needed my Silhouette frames reglacing and my husband also wanted to change to silhouette glasses with variafocal lenses. When I bought mine 2 years ago from Posh Eyes they were a third less in price from the quote I got from my local high street supplier here in France. This time we went straight to the Posh Eyes website. As before, Posh Eyes comes highly recommend for both customer services and very good competitive prices. We are both very happy with our purchases.
COVID-19 has resulted in significant disruption in international postal services but it was well worth the wait.
Many thanks for your comments Kathryn. Glad we could help with your and Peter's glasses reglazing. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
This is the second pair of varifocals that I have purchased from Posh Eyes and as with the first I am extremely pleased with them. The service I received from Julian was superb, the process was straightforward, and they arrived when I was told they would - none of which I could say about previous experiences with High St opticians. There is a comprehensive range of frames with competitive prices - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Posh Eyes.
Many thanks for adding your comments Alan. Glad we could be of help with your new varifocals. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I was looking for Silhuette Style Shades from online shops, where most of the specification info were not quite matching-up or up-to-date with what's provided on the official website. I was so happy that Posh Eyes has it and I have ordered with confidence.
Parcel received very quickly, product as expected.
Many thanks for adding your comment Louise. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service - speedy and courteous
Thank you for adding your comment Susan. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service as always, always 10 out of 10
Many thanks for your comment Peter. Always happy to help. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Exceptionally good value and very easy to use. I had a query half way through the order and received a reply very quickly. Certainly going to use Posh Eyes again and would happily recommend them.
Many thanks for your feedback Michael. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Ordered glasses online, exactly the same frames I had already but they needed replacement.
Glasses arrived within expected time frame at a much better price than I would normally pay on the high street.
Many thanks for your comment Walter. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Fine establishment. Shipping to US was a bit slow but exactly what I wanted got here within 2 weeks.
Thank you for your comment Bret. We are finding that delivery to the US is taking around 3 weeks currently (usually it is about a week). Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Buying Oakley sunglasses is a minefield in terms of getting the fit the lens and frame correct.
One conversation with Julian and I was sorted in no time.
Product arrived earlier than expected and wearer is delighted.
Thank you for your very expert guidance and help.
Many thanks for your comment Neil. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
COVID-19 has resulted in significant disruption in international airfreight movements. From made order to receive, it took more than a month. Despite the delay in airfreight and communication with Posh Eyes, Posh Eyes has sold what it has advertised in his website. The frame was received in good condition. It is authentic Prada frame. No worries to buy from Posh Eyes. Posh Eyes has a very good competitive pricing advantages. Highly recommend. Thank you Posh Eyes!
Thank you for your comment Kevin. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Very pleased with both product and service. Excellently priced official Oakley lenses reglazed on to my existing frames.

Speedy and efficient service. Well done Posh Eyes.

You’re a credit to your profession.
Excellent service and personal assistance with any queries. Would definitely recommend.
Many thanks for your comment Stuart. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Items arrived well packed and promptly, for a good price.
Thank you for your comment Lynne. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I have been a customer off and on for well over 10 years and Julian at Posh Eyes always provides a professional and value for money service. His communication is excellent and has always turned around my orders very quickly.
Many thanks for your comment Neil. Glad we can be of help. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I bought a model of Oakley sports glasses here for a good price. Transport to the Czech Republic within two weeks. I can recommend this store.
Many thanks David. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service again. Julian always takes time to explain all your options and was able to get the particular lenses I was looking for in my glasses. Really efficient and experienced and I wouldn't go anywhere else which is why I've used Posh Eyes a few times now. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your comments Trevor. A real pleasure to see you back for new lenses in your Tag Heuer glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Julian really takes care of his customers. Despite the Corona Virus he tried chasing up the supply chain to complete my order despite the long wait. He is very likeable and is passionate about his business. The sunglasses themselves are of good quality, as is expected of Oakley. I recommend Posh Eyes to anyone.
Thank you for your comment Carrie. I know we had a bit of a challenge with your Oakley sunglasses, and delighted that you are now happy with the results. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes reglazed my Oakley sunglasses and I couldn’t be happier! Julian answered all my questions, and the glasses came out perfectly. I will definitely use Posh Eyes again.
I am very happy with Posh Eyes service and price. Posh Eyes cost me half what the optician quoted me for a varifocal reflate. There was an unusual change in my prescription and Posh Eyes rang me to discuss it before proceeding. My optician has not mentioned it. I would use Posh Eyes again and have already recommended them.
Many thanks for your comment Patricia. Glad that we could help you with your new Zeiss varifocal glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 692 reviews