Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
I bought a model of Oakley sports glasses here for a good price. Transport to the Czech Republic within two weeks. I can recommend this store.
Many thanks David. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service again. Julian always takes time to explain all your options and was able to get the particular lenses I was looking for in my glasses. Really efficient and experienced and I wouldn't go anywhere else which is why I've used Posh Eyes a few times now. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your comments Trevor. A real pleasure to see you back for new lenses in your Tag Heuer glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Julian really takes care of his customers. Despite the Corona Virus he tried chasing up the supply chain to complete my order despite the long wait. He is very likeable and is passionate about his business. The sunglasses themselves are of good quality, as is expected of Oakley. I recommend Posh Eyes to anyone.
Thank you for your comment Carrie. I know we had a bit of a challenge with your Oakley sunglasses, and delighted that you are now happy with the results. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes reglazed my Oakley sunglasses and I couldn’t be happier! Julian answered all my questions, and the glasses came out perfectly. I will definitely use Posh Eyes again.
I am very happy with Posh Eyes service and price. Posh Eyes cost me half what the optician quoted me for a varifocal reflate. There was an unusual change in my prescription and Posh Eyes rang me to discuss it before proceeding. My optician has not mentioned it. I would use Posh Eyes again and have already recommended them.
Many thanks for your comment Patricia. Glad that we could help you with your new Zeiss varifocal glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Prompt and helpful service throughout
Many thanks for your comment Tim. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Couldn't fault my experience with posh eyes from start to finish. Very helpful and kept in contact throughout my order. Would definitely order again !
Many thanks for your comment Nadia. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Purchased contact lens solution online at a very competitive price. Easy to order and delivered promptly within just a few days. Only slight negative was the damaged box on one of the bottles but contents still intact. Will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Thank you for your feedback Carole. Your comment is useful in our discussions with our delivery partner, The Royal Mail. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
First time ordering prescription glasses online and Posh Eyes have been exceptional. They had some new Oakley styles in that I was interested in and I had to contact them to find out how to order the specific lenses because they weren't in the list....response received the same day from Julian (the MD) advising that website had been updated. I had concerns over the height of the PD having tried the glasses and finding my eye line was very high but Julian put my mind at ease and accepted some photos of me showing how my eyes sat in the frames. Given I'd chosen every coating in authentic Oakley lenses, extremely pleased when the glasses arrived and they were absolutely spot on (unlike last pair from Vision Express) plus, despite advertised completion times, were with me in 6 days from payment (or would have been had Royal Mail not messed up delivery). Overall, the product, glazing, delivery and especially the customer service have been magnificent so I'd wholeheartedly recommend Posh Eyes.
Thank you for your comments Paul. It's good to hear that your glasses were as you were expecting. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I am very pleased with my new glasses. Excellent price and service and user friendly order page.
Many thanks for your comment Ashley. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes are very good. I had a great pair of Oakley spectacles at a competitive price and Julian is knowledgeable on lenses and frames. What impressed me most was that he did not send my glasses until he was completely satisfied that the quality was to his satisfaction
Many thanks for your comment Alan. Thankfully we managed to ensure that your glasses were of the standard to be expected. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Fantastic and fast service. Really love my new glasses, so happy with Posh Eyes. Highly recommended them!
Glad to hear that you are happy with your new glasses Helen. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great Service and specialist products make this shop a perfect find!
Many thanks for your comment Lisa, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Really pleased with price and prompt delivery of the frames
Many thanks for your comments John, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Excellent service and communication.
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Many thanks for your comment Mike. Glad to hear that your new Oakley Quarter Jacket sunglasses arrived safe and sound. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service and brilliant product. Glad I didn’t go to spec savers!! Lol!
Many thanks for your comment Nick. We agree entirely ! Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
3weeks for non prescription sunglasses. Oakley sunglasses arrived in a squashed cardboard box, no retail packaging, no glasses bag. Just as well they weren't intended as a gift.
Dear Stephen, Many thanks for your comments. I am very sorry that you are unhappy with your new Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses. The frame of your choice is no longer supplied as an off-the-shelf item by Oakley and can only be supplied as as a make-to-order product assembled from separate lenses and frame. We make it clear at the time of ordering that Oakley make-to-order sunglasses are not supplied with case or microfibre bag and take longer to supply than off-the-shelf items. We will look at how we can make this even clearer for the future. Oakley cases and microfibre bags are available to purchase separately from our website. I am sorry that your packaging arrived damaged. I will address this with our Royal Mail account manager. Once again many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Love my new glasses!
Many thanks for your comment Darnell. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new Prescription Ray-Ban glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh eyes? I don’t know what that means in the context of eyes but service and quality definitely can be considered posh. Without doubt the best online UK based optician there is, with good pricing and good choice of top lenses. One of the best, Varilux X, is at a really good discount and has been excellent for my eyes.
Very professional Julian’s advice and communications over the phone and emails are excellent. Over Covid-19 lockdown, we discussed some options on PD measurements which Julian sorted out after he suggested emailing him my picture. When the Lab returned the glasses, Julian found a blemish in one lens and called me to explain he was not happy and sending it back to the lab.
Some frames may be a bit more expensive than elsewhere online but still far cheaper than High Street shops.
One recommendation: the website is not the easiest to use though and slow, could be better. For example, after choosing my Oakley pair, I had to navigate differently to get Varilux X in reglazing section for this. They have a good reglazing service which should be highlighted at the top somewhere but was hidden under ‘Menu’ (another quaint word), I stumbled on it only by chance. Julian’s website builder is definitely outdated, restricting web visits. Despite little quirks, definitely 5* service.
Thank you for your comment and helpful feedback Waseem. We are delighted that you are happy with your new Oakley varifocal glasses. We are in the process of re-designing our website, so your comments are particularly timely! We will certainly design our new site with greater ease of use of prime importance. Again many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent customer service and advice on choice of clip-ons for my spectacles. Product delivered promptly. Many thanks!
Thank you for your comment Richard. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 657 reviews