Poseidon Spas Reviews

5 Rating 33 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Poseidon Spas

info@poseidonspasonline.co.uk

Great service all round from query to delivery great helpful staff
Excellent service and very friendly and helpful staff that made the purchase and delivery of my spa very simple.
Great information and great service - very happy with with our hot tub.
Having done a lot of research before purchasing a hot tub, I can confidently say you will not find a better company than the team at Poseidon Spas. First-class service from start to finish. These guys go above and beyond to make sure everything is correct. I recently purchased the Mariana Hottub, and I couldn't be happier with it. The after-sales care is first class too. If you are considering purchasing a Spa, make sure you talk to Poseidon. Hands down the best around.
Very happy with our spa! Easy to operate and maintain, the delivery guys were great and this company could not do enough to meet my needs! Highly recommend!!!
We got our Mariana hot tub delivered last week and it’s been fantastic from start to finish no pressure when we went to view in there show room ,lots of spas to choose from highly recommend Poseidon spas very professional thank you to mark and his team .Can’t wait to enjoy it now Dave & Vicki
We had our Spa delivered last summer and have not stopped using it since. We have used it all winter and it has been very good for my ongoing back issues (sciatica).The service from Poseidon has been fantastic from the start. The staff have been most helpful always at the end of the phone if we have had any questions . We are really pleased with both the quality of the spa ( we have the Kraken with the 4kw heater and added installation) and the service. Top company and top spa.
Great service. Everything went smooth, from ordering through to delivery/installation.
I would like to thank the team for their professionalism from contact to delivery. I cannot fault the company in any way shape or form and would recommend their services to anyone. If you want a hot tub, talk to them regarding your requirements and needs and I guarantee from experience you will be a very satisfied customer. Many thanks to all at Poseidon.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Excellent customer service and very friendly. Delivery and installation were amazing, we are over the moon with our hot tub. Would highly recommend Poseidon Spas.
Great service from start to finish including after care and sales, well recommended
Great company from start to finish, very helpful and worked around what dates we couldn’t do, over the moon with our trident spa
Very professional, service excellent and great tuition. Would very much recommend
Excellent service on installation. Really pleased with my hot tub and so are all my family. The deliverers of joy
Fantastic service from ordering to delivery. X highly recommend x
Excellent customer services from start to finish, if you have any issues they are on it straight away thanks team.
Really good service and help and support when needed. The product is great.
From the first phone call to delivery of our hot tub Poseidon Spas have been fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We had alot of questions and were looking for a certain spec of spa and they made everything extremely easy for us. Within two weeks of our first message we had a hottub in our garden ready to use. It was all setup for us on the day, full tutorial on how to maintain and program the hot tub and any questions we had were answered promptly via email. We would 100% recommend Poseiden Spas to all our friends and family and thank you for a pleasurable experience. Emma & Gavin
Brilliant company to deal with I would recommend rob and the gang
Excellent service from Mark and his team. Can recommend them 100%.
Poseidon Spas is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews